AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AwesomeAugust 2019 - 10 years of Amber!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It's the mega month of all mega months! My 10 year cammiversary month arrives at the stroke of midnight on August 1, 2019!

Below you'll find details on some of the special goodies available! (Click images/links for more info and to buy the goodies...)

1.png2.png
3.png4.png

Last Day May-Hem Goal.pngNew snap profile banner (2).png

5.png

You may notice that there's a NEW COOTIE! The Princess is the hardest to kill as she's protected by all the Peons, Warriors and Kings, and will only die by snipe shot! (Must tip the exact amount over her head to take her out once all other Cooties are dead.)

There is also a very special, once in an Amber-Lifetime, prize to be won by August's top 4 Cootie Killers! Hand sewn Cootie Plushies! First place chooses which one they'd like, then 2nd place chooses and so on.
IMG_8331.jpg Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 9.54.54 AM.png

Here are the new videos for the month! You'll find them in a bundle OR priced separately here once midnight strikes!

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 8.26.47 AM.png

There is also a special exclusive video clip that is ONLY available on my August prize wheel, so make sure to partake in that when I have the wheel running in my room!

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 11.01.34 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 9.23.48 AM.png

Later in the month, I'll launch my annual NFL Jersey Raffle! Other special plans include:
Bodysuit Hitachi Show, Sybian Ride (with tip control), Fuckmachine Show, 10-Hour Cammathon (On Sat Aug 10), Chocolate Shower Show, Cammiversary Party (with a group show at the end, just like I did on my first Cammiversary back in 2010), "Decade of Dildos" Show (10 different dildos in one long cum show), and pooossssibly an Anal Group Show toward the end of the month if we're doing very well with rank! Of course there will be dancy times, and other more laid back cum shows through the month, and AmBearCat will make an appearance I'm sure! (In fact, if we hit a rank goal by end of shift on Aug 2, then the first Caturday will be an AmBearCat day!)

I am very much looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar friendly faces (well... usernames) in AmberLand throughout the month! We will do our best to keep the energy up through the month, though with only Sundays off of cam I will probably get a little worn out some days. :) If we can pull off top 50 for this most mega of mega months, I would be so uber-exhilarated! But no matter what rank we finish, it'll be a special, memorable month. Hope you'll be part of it.

See you at the midnight kickoff!

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 8.18.08 AM.png

I think I've finally recovered enough from Saturday's show to post the results!

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 9.28.46 AM.png

Started off Saturday at rank 29, to end at 21! Some MAJOR heroes came out to party to try to get that final push into top 20. It was an insane amount of fun.

Oh and I forgot to shut down the goal once we made the amount for Sybian so...

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 7.49.14 AM.png

That's only counting share tips by the way. Fucking AMAZING... errr... AWESOME. It was my biggest token day I've ever had, even beating the famous "Pioneer tip" day. I hadn't planned on staying on cam until Midnight but with the craziness happening, it was inevitable. Once I recovered from the sybian, ended up dancing for the last hour and a half until the stroke of Midnight which confirmed we were solid at #21. :)

Needless to say, I feel supremely lucky, flattered, luv'd. There was so much support. I cried on the Sybian for like 15 minutes because of some of the tip bombs that were coming in. (Side note: don't do this... my legs are BROKEN from straddling that machine for over an hour in total.)

I'm going through the process of getting my Cootie Plushies claimed by the top 4 Cootie Killers:

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 8.30.42 AM.png

I'll be pulling the winner of the High Tip raffle while I am on cam Tuesday evening. Here's the list of wonderful folks that'll be entered.

IMG_8614.jpg

And here's my final glorious wall of Cootie Killers and off-cam day High Tippers. It's so cool looking!
(also, hi Tank.)
IMG_8616.jpg

Back in July when I was planning out my mega month, I originally had set out for top 100. Then I thought to myself "well, this is the last BIG BIG MEGA month that I'm planning to do on MFC. I might as well push it to a more extreme limit, plan less days off, bigger shows, etc... TOP 50 IT IS!" So then I adjusted my plans and made my little graphics aiming for top 50.

I still had my doubts that I'd make it there. And look where I ended up. My mind is blown, and I am so grateful for all that transpired. I had AmberLand friends there to hold me up when I felt like falling down, to reassure me when I had my doubts, to ensure that I made goals more days than not, and to completely overwhelm me with excitement when I least expected it.

Thank you. Thank you ALL who have been there.

Over the next year and a half, I'll certainly still be around in AmberLand, and I may even have special little things going for special months or events, but THAT was the the last, and mega'est, mega month I had planned. I look forward to a lot more fun and laughs and silliness with you. It ain't over. ;)

Late to the party but congrats on the 10 year ride as well as your place for last month. :happy::happy:
Hard to believe its been this long [2008] that I've been poking around camland but Id not change a thing.

It really was an "Awesome August".
I still can't believe that the rank would not move up to #20, despite epic efforts by those Amberlanders that were throwing everything possible at it.
I salute them for their efforts all month long.
And you, Miss Amber, did an incredible job hanging in the despite being tired and sick some of the time. You have proven, once again, to those just starting that it is work to succeed.
You're an exceptional example for them. (You're cute too. :giggle: ).

🤗

Happy 10th. 🥂

I don’t think I can top what Dilli already said. So just let me say this. Thank you for making this August so awesome.

Thank you for the countless number of smiles, the numerous amounts of laughter (for real those prize wheels HATE me), and for well everything.

Happy 10 years! Hope to meet you here again in another 10. (I know, I know...but a guy can dream right!?)

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.