AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AWWWWW you lose for men

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On /b/ I believe these threads are named "fall in love u lose."

I approve of this topic, but am moving it into sexy stuff forum.

Reactions: ricky ray
Nope, topic is ok!

Here's my contribution. iPhone image originally Tweeted.

Don'tcha wanna (FANTA FANTA)?

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 348
AmberCutie said:
Nope, topic is ok!

Here's my contribution. iPhone image originally Tweeted.

Don'tcha wanna (FANTA FANTA)?

I out!
Though to be fair I was out on ladybakes but didn't say anything... hehehe.

Reactions: GingerAnn
Jaydenrainey said:
these are purty cute i think :) oh and if i were a man i wouldve totally lost on jolenes matching boot/jacket lol

I wouldn't be so sure, I think I was born without an "awwwww" gene. Her picture mostly makes me wonder what fishing tackle she has. You're all pretty fucking cute, however.

FasterMike said:
Jaydenrainey said:
these are purty cute i think :) oh and if i were a man i wouldve totally lost on jolenes matching boot/jacket lol

I wouldn't be so sure, I think I was born without an "awwwww" gene. Her picture mostly makes me wonder what fishing tackle she has. You're all pretty fucking cute, however.

You awwwwwed and you KNOW IT!!!!

I think this is a sexii pic in a different
sorta way lol...i had just caught a sword fish
on a deep sea fishing trip. (of course no
pic of the damn fish but hey it's still good)
Beer, ocean, fish, and guys..what more coulda
girl ask for!!

Attachments

• fishing.jpg
    fishing.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 326
staciiblondii said:
girl ask for!!

Swordfishing is definitely on my bucket list and I'm hoping those topless babe charters are still available when I get around to it. :mrgreen:

staciiblondii said:
girl ask for!!

fucking hot dress on a fucking hot girl! I've been out since JJ's picture though.

Reactions: staciiblondii
I love cute + sexy. Dunno what it is but it makes me have gigglefits full of rainbows and sparkles.

So I tried to do a stegosaurus with clothespins on my back but I guess it was a dumb idea because my back doesn't have enough skin for it. Would have looked awesome anyway...also considered a velociraptor. I :h: dinosaurs.

Well anyway, I omnomed some subway today and promised pics of it and they came out pretty sweet! So...ONTO THE OMNOMS!

xgC6P.jpg

I has a kookumbrz 83

Rosemary said:
I love cute + sexy. Dunno what it is but it makes me have gigglefits full of rainbows and sparkles.

So I tried to do a stegosaurus with clothespins on my back but I guess it was a dumb idea because my back doesn't have enough skin for it. Would have looked awesome anyway...also considered a velociraptor. I :h: dinosaurs.

Well anyway, I omnomed some subway today and promised pics of it and they came out pretty sweet! So...ONTO THE OMNOMS!

xgC6P.jpg

I has a kookumbrz 83

you are so farking cute!!!!

Reactions: Rosemary
Rosemary said:

Your avatar picture kinda makes me go awwww, but I'm not sure that counts.

FasterMike said:
Rosemary said:

Your avatar picture kinda makes me go awwww, but I'm not sure that counts.

Seriously! Every time I see it I "awwwww" all over my ceiling!

Rosemary said:

xgC6P.jpg

I has a kookumbrz 83

You are just too adorable!! I can't believe I haven't visited you on MFC yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.