AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[b]Title:[/b] Unable to cashout - Contact support - 10 days no response - Pinklover2003 Hello @punker barbie, I would really appreciate your help wi

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 2, 2026
1
0
0
Title: Unable to cashout - Contact support - 10 days no response - Pinklover2003

Hello @punker barbie,

I would really appreciate your help with a case that Chaturbate Support has not been able to resolve.

My account is Pinklover2003 using Paxum as the payment method.

Since September 10, every time I try to cash out my tokens, I receive the following error:

Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues.

I opened a support ticket that same day and have sent several follow-up messages, but I still have not received a solution. It has now been 10 days with no response.

My balance of $563 is still locked and I was unable to cash out before the payout deadline because of this error.

Has anyone had this fixed recently?

Thank you.