AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Baby born with 8 eyes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyGirlRed

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 10, 2012
profiles.myfreecams.com
Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to talk to you about something very important-- Me. :lol:

The past two days in a row, I've been able to get the apartment to myself so I can go on cam. Though my camscore has dropped to a lovely 588.2, it has still been a lot of fun. I'm hoping to get even more time on cam in the near future and hopefully work out a schedule with Mr. Man.

I have also edited my profile for questions that keep coming up (mainly because of my risky name change).
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/JeffDahmer Feel free to check it out and tell me what you think! If you have any more questions for me, I will answer them here. I will most likely put your reasonable questions and my answers on my profile, as well.

For those of you on the forum that would like to come visit my room, please do! Even those of you that do not have a premium account. I have been keeping both guest and basic chat open (weird, eh?). Though I do not have a schedule, you can follow me on Twitter @BabyGirlRed_MFC to find out when I'm on cam again.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Unlike some unnamed people I deliver the goods.

iA8lY.jpg

Shaun__ said:
Unlike some unnamed people I deliver the goods.

iA8lY.jpg

Oh FFS !!! ROFLOLPIMP :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rolling:

BabyGirlRed said:
Wait a minute... On topic of that photo, whoever took the photo had their cock out. You can see it in the reflection of the spoon. Don't say it's not a cock, because it is. That there is a penis.

What did I tell you. An eight eyed baby and a cock picture. I know how to deliver.

Shaun__ said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Wait a minute... On topic of that photo, whoever took the photo had their cock out. You can see it in the reflection of the spoon. Don't say it's not a cock, because it is. That there is a penis.

What did I tell you. An eight eyed baby and a cock picture. I know how to deliver.

You are my kind of man, Shaun!

ComicOzzie said:
Hilarious Q&A on the profile page, BTW.

:handgestures-salute:

Thank you, Oz. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
I always love great conversation starters. I was told that I could be a comedian last night! Or an actor. I think I just might get into it. I seem to be getting great feedback!

8 Eyes Update
Always check up on my Twitter and my "8 Eyes Thread" To see what's new each week. I'll be doing whatever it takes to spend more time on cam hand have some fun! <-Please tell me you saw what I did there.

I will be making regular updates and I will be getting on cam as much as possible!

I noticed that many people started asking about my frequent name changes, especially with my scary one this last week! If you follow me on twitter, you will know me as "That Nameless Chick".

I've realized that I get so many questions, I should put it all in my profile! :woops:

I've been slowly getting into Twitter to let people when I'm on cam, so feel free to follow me @BabyGirlRed_MFC

Don't forget: The best way to get to know a model is to read her profile!
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AllyCoops

I'm looking forward to seeing you on Monday!
Have a lovely Sunday, everyone.

Attachments

• alice.png
    alice.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 296
Shaun__ said:
Do you have any worries about building a following with the frequent name changes?

Yes. Which is why I've decided to start posting on Twitter and here. I never have too many people in my room and I'm pretty sure it's because I refuse to keep a name for more than a week. A lot of people that have added me as a friend will still pop by, of course. But for those who have no idea what name I'll be under, I'll be posting on here and Twitter. I'm still getting used to the Twitter thing. I'm not as Tweety as everyone else. :lol:

Well, my room is always empty because they never know what my name is, or because I'm hideous.

BabyGirlRed said:
Shaun__ said:
Do you have any worries about building a following with the frequent name changes?

Well, my room is always empty because they never know what my name is, or because I'm hideous.

Well, ur not hideous.... I will also say I ran thru when U had 'JeffD ' and paused just long enough to look for some sort of cooking show or dismemberment. Had no idea it was you from here. Sorry, but that nic didnt even remotely make me wanna stay... :?

Reactions: BabyGirlRed
SoTxBob said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Shaun__ said:

Well, ur not hideous.... I will also say I ran thru when U had 'JeffD ' and paused just long enough to look for some sort of cooking show or dismemberment. Had no idea it was you from here. Sorry, but that nic didnt even remotely make me wanna stay... :?

I had noticed that a few people that came into my room while I was JeffDahmer had some negative things to say about the name, so I made sure I changed it right away! I thought that it might be cute for Halloween. Then I remembered Halloween is no longer about being scary-- It's about being sexy. I'm still working on the "sexy" part, but at least I'm less scary!

I hope that you stop by my room tonight! I promise I will not be nomming on chopped up penises. I only do that in private, bb. :lol:

8 Eyes Update

Because the game is on, I have to cam in the kitchen.

Good News: We will still have some great tunes.

Bad News: None of the tunes will be Alice Cooper like I had planned. We will be stuck with our cassettes this evening. We will have to move Cooper vinyls to another date. Terribly sorry, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.