AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban Accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2021
Hi @punker barbie

I have a couple of men who were banned, supposedly because they are minors, both are of legal age and have their identifications issued by the country's authorities, they ask for a second type of verification but they do not have it, can you help us? I thank you too!

Users: boy_daring
good_boy2_

@punker barbie Hello! My nickname is Yourshinydaywith_Molly. I am writing to you here because it seems to be the only way to contact the site support. My account was blocked on May 26 without any warning about the violation and explanation of the reasons, since then I have written many letters, but all of them have remained unanswered (Requests: 17649438, 17630307, 17617420, 17588728, 17583960, 17566689). I tried writing from other email and got a response on the same day, but unfortunately the support couldn't help me when I wrote from another address. Almost all models who previously worked for the "VR Media" studio faced the same problem.
There is an obvious parallel here - our accounts are blocked because of our connection with this studio, which was closed by the police. But I ask you to pay attention - we are victims, not criminals.
I, being a witness, was repeatedly invited to interrogations in this case. I confirmed that I committed sexual acts and full nudity in front of the camera in private and general chat. All statements about my activities and attached photos and videos from my broadcasts were recorded by the police. But, nevertheless, I was not brought to criminal responsibility, as in the Russian legislation there are no restrictions on activities of this nature for individual persons. I asked the two investigators directly if I could continue working at home, and they said I could. I asked the same question on the day of the studio's detention (25.02.2021) to the investigation team, to which I received the same affirmative answer.
Law enforcement agencies have not yet taken action against girls working at home, and there are no legal restrictions, but Chaturbate block the accounts of girls associated with the studio.
There is also a group of activists manifesting about the need for punishment for models. These people have three telegram channels, where they post our broadcasts and reports on the number of banned accounts on a daily basis. It is not difficult to guess that they reported about our pages to block them.
To this message, I can send you screenshots of some messages from these channels and an English translation (using only those messages that do not contain real names and other personal information about the models).
If you have the opportunity to somehow influence this situation, please help us stop this absurd harassment and return to the Chaturbate to our friends and fans!
Best regards, Molly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hello, I am writing to you again, I will be grateful if you can help solve the problem. On May 30, my account was blocked and I was told that someone complained about me as if I didn't look like an adult. Although this is not true, I do not perform any special actions to be like a child and I confirmed my age absolutely honestly. I am 19 years old and work in the teen category. All the tokens remained on the account and I do not know what to do since this was my only and favorite job, the support ignores all my requests. I have been working on your site for a whole year and have never had any problems before. Maybe I just got an unscrupulous viewer who threw complaints on my account because he didn't like me, but it's not my fault. Please help me, I do not want to lose my job, money and regular viewers that I have been seeking for a long time (ticket numbers 17583531; 17583388;17586802; 17598284)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.