AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ban appeal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2022
Hello @punker barbie my account was recently banned and I had sent a ticket about 1 week ago, and still had no response. Upon being banned and not knowing why I created a new account to continue using cb without thinking to look over the rules to find out why I was banned; so I continued to purchase tokens and use the service.

I didn't realize until just recently that buying the supporter package with the same card on different accounts was bannable; as I didn't realize it was a special package until looking over the ToS more closely. Doing this, I believe my card was ultimately blocked from using CB upon the few accounts I created in wake of the first ban. Due to having no tokens on the account upon receiving the ban, I didn't think much of it.

I was wondering however if it would be possible to refund or unban the account that I most recently used as it was banned instantly after buying tokens.

I completely understand that I was at fault for not reading the ToS more carefully - and unknowingly - abusing the one-time package deal. I do however really enjoy using the cb service, and if there's any way around this issue I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sorry for the long-winded post, but thank you for your time.
Username: saebom
Ticket number: 19360362

I didn't realize until just recently that buying the supporter package with the same card on different accounts was bannable; as I didn't realize it was a special package until looking over the ToS more closely.

Where you see that? i've never heard of such a thing.

Edit: oh I think thats related to the rare token discount deals rather than the supporter package with token purchase

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.