AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ban Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2022
hi, I was banned from chaturbate, I don't know why while I was being verified. I don't know what to do, because I don't want to give up my account. I did nothing wrong. I didn't work on the site for a while and when I wanted to send the documents they banned me permanently. I think it's THE BEST site, so I don't want to lose my account. did you have this problem? how did you solve? thank you!

I'll tell you briefly so I don't bore you. please ask me if you have any questions. and I sent the documents. because since the last check I changed the address. and I gained 15 kg. but these are not reasons for ban. I received a message that I am banned and to write to support for questions. and when I wrote they replied that I was banned permanently and that they might not respond to my email. I didn't do anything wrong. on the contrary, I was the one who kept reporting when something was wrong with the members. because I wanted to follow the rules and I cared a lot about my account and on this site, where the admins were always fantastic and always helped me if I didn't know something. I don't know what's going on right now. I don't know what they think I did wrong to ban me. I can move to another site now. but I don't want it because I consider this site the best and because I didn't do anything wrong. not only on the site, but also in my real life I am a very fair person, I don't want to be banned for a misunderstanding. I don't know exactly which one. I think maybe I didn't send quality pictures, because I was in a different location than usual where I don't have good light. what to do? what do you advise me to do now? ticket 19775255. maagda. thank you for your help! please help me! :(

Upvote 0
I did 1000 searches by google and I see that the documents accepted for verification are the driving license and the passport. I put another specific document in my country. I will not write here what because I do not want to say the country I am from. the other sites accept that document as well. I think that's why I was banned

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team.
I'll tell you briefly so I don't bore you. please ask me if you have any questions. and I sent the documents. because since the last check I changed the address. and I gained 15 kg. but these are not reasons for ban. I received a message that I am banned and to write to support for questions. and when I wrote they replied that I was banned permanently and that they might not respond to my email. I didn't do anything wrong. on the contrary, I was the one who kept reporting when something was wrong with the members. because I wanted to follow the rules and I cared a lot about my account and on this site, where the admins were always fantastic and always helped me if I didn't know something. I don't know what's going on right now. I don't know what they think I did wrong to ban me. I can move to another site now. but I don't want it because I consider this site the best and because I didn't do anything wrong. not only on the site, but also in my real life I am a very fair person, I don't want to be banned for a misunderstanding. I don't know exactly which one. I think maybe I didn't send quality pictures, because I was in a different location than usual where I don't have good light. what to do? what do you advise me to do now? ticket 19775255. maagda. thank you for your help! please help me! :(
did 1000 searches by google and I see that the documents accepted for verification are the driving license and the passport. I put another specific document in my country. I will not write here what because I do not want to say the country I am from. the other sites accept that document as well. I think that's why I was banned

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.