AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban Review Request

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2023
username: josee_219

Hello everyone! Recently, I was banned from Chaturbate for no apparent reason. I have tried to contact the Chaturbate support team, but have not yet received a clear answer as to why I was banned.

I did not receive any error messages or warnings prior to the ban happening. I have been an active and respectful user on the platform, so I am very puzzled and frustrated by this situation.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar or if there is any advice they can offer to address this issue. I would also like to know if there is any way I can appeal my ban or if there are any additional resources I can turn to for more information.

I appreciate any help or suggestions you can offer. Thanks in advance.

username: josee_219

Hello everyone! Recently, I was banned from Chaturbate for no apparent reason. I have tried to contact the Chaturbate support team, but have not yet received a clear answer as to why I was banned.

I did not receive any error messages or warnings prior to the ban happening. I have been an active and respectful user on the platform, so I am very puzzled and frustrated by this situation.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar or if there is any advice they can offer to address this issue. I would also like to know if there is any way I can appeal my ban or if there are any additional resources I can turn to for more information.

I appreciate any help or suggestions you can offer. Thanks in advance.
The usually dont work weekends, so you will have to wait till next week. Usually takes a few days M-F. Rarely will get an email response same day, other then auto generated ones.

Upvote 0
the last thing they told me was this, and they didn't answer anymore : We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered identification or assisted others in providing us with false identification or identification which does not belong to them, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Due to this serious violation, your accounts were terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.