AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bank needs a payment slip from chaturbate, because still I didn't receive my wire payment.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2023
Hey
@punker barbie
Hope you are doing well and sorry for disturbing you again, but I'm in trouble once again.
Chaturbate failed to transfer my wire payment to my bank account once. Then again they asked about my full bank details through a mail so i sent them all the information and this time they says that they have sent the wire payment through another Third party wire transfer provider on 8th February. and it should be arrived within 5-7days after payment sent. So i was pretty sure that this time they gonna successfully sent me the wire payment. Unfortunately i didn't receive anything till now. I mailed them for their third party wire transfer provider bank details or a Bank payment slip they didn't send me anything even they are not replying me now. I don't know why this things happen to me? Everyone is getting their wire payment but in my case it's totally different. Please dear @punker barbie do something for me. Chaturbate asked for another bank account but i don't have any other bank account except this one. How can help them to get my payment. Because other payment method is unavailable in my country except only wire transfer. What should i do now? Please help me to get my payment. I hope you can understand how important is this! I'm very nervous. I want to continue my broadcast but this payment just stopped me to do that.

You fixed everyone's problems. Please dear fix this problem for me. I really need that money.
Thank you.

My chaturbate username- sweetpotato624159
I'm from Bangladesh.

@punker barbie
Would you help me?
Hey
@punker barbie
Hope you are doing well and sorry for disturbing you again, but I'm in trouble once again.
Chaturbate failed to transfer my wire payment to my bank account once. Then again they asked about my full bank details through a mail so i sent them all the information and this time they says that they have sent the wire payment through another Third party wire transfer provider on 8th February. and it should be arrived within 5-7days after payment sent. So i was pretty sure that this time they gonna successfully sent me the wire payment. Unfortunately i didn't receive anything till now. I mailed them for their third party wire transfer provider bank details or a Bank payment slip they didn't send me anything even they are not replying me now. I don't know why this things happen to me? Everyone is getting their wire payment but in my case it's totally different. Please dear @punker barbie do something for me. Chaturbate asked for another bank account but i don't have any other bank account except this one. How can help them to get my payment. Because other payment method is unavailable in my country except only wire transfer. What should i do now? Please help me to get my payment. I hope you can understand how important is this! I'm very nervous. I want to continue my broadcast but this payment just stopped me to do that.

You fixed everyone's problems. Please dear fix this problem for me. I really need that money.
Thank you.

My chaturbate username- sweetpotato624159
I'm from Bangladesh.
@punker barbie please help me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.