AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account for an edge reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2022
I did read the rules of Chaturbate and I completely agree with the zero tolerance to any form of sexual abuse of minors. I broadcasted for two months when my account was banned because I mentioned my age when I did masturbate for the first time. It was under 18. I didn't realized that my own experience from my own childhood, which definitely was not a sexual abuse of minors, can be found as inappropriate. Yes it was a stupid mistake and I want not to repeat it again. But is it a really a sufficient reason for my complete ban to the entire Chaturbate platform? Is there any chance to be my account restored?

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Thank you to everyone who understood what was going on and supported me. Thank you also to everyone who tried to explain to me how to behave on cb chat. Although no one told me anything I didn't know or follow. All I did is I did want to express "My experience with masturbation is more than XY years long" and instead of it I wrote "I've been masturbating since I was ZX years old." According zero tolerance policy I was immediately banned and I agree with it. If anyone has any idea how to get the ban to not be permanent because my violation of the Chaturbate Terms was a mistake and not intentional, let me know.
guess you dont understand ZERO tolerance policy and what others have said here. The ban wont be lifted. its permanent & you have to move on to another cam site.

Upvote 0
south park beat a dead horse GIF

Upvote 0
Nope zero tolerance. No exceptions. Then you'll have models lining up for "well you helped that newbie beginner's mistake, why not me?" It's THEIR site, they can do as they wish. They owe you nothing. Cold hard facts when camming. May not be fair always but it's reality.
Chaturbate is KING when it comes to running a tight f*cking site. I still can't understand the begging, pleading, wailing and gnashing of teeth to stream there.
Never mention family
Never mention kids
Never mention pets
Always lock the door to your cam room while you are streaming
Never beg
Can someone please explicate about 'never mention pets' ? I own a cat and I see often other models having cats or dogs in their rooms, even inocent kiss or hug them and never had any problems. I read the rules but I undertstood that is not a problem until you don't put them 'in a sexual context'. I would like to know if I have any cause for concern or not.

Upvote 0
Can someone please explicate about 'never mention pets' ? I own a cat and I see often other models having cats or dogs in their rooms, even inocent kiss or hug them and never had any problems. I read the rules but I undertstood that is not a problem until you don't put them 'in a sexual context'. I would like to know if I have any cause for concern or not.
It invites forbidden chat. Those who wish "to take it there" jump on the chance. That's just my advice. Why even go there? Beastiality is forbidden why mention your pet? Pedophilia is forbidden why mention your kid?
But hey,
Sure go ahead & talk "innocent" about topics that are forbidden as long as it's innocent knock yourself out

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
If the ZERO tolerance policy REALLY worked, then everybody using words "baby", "babe", "bby", "bbe" and many other similar should be banned as well. But understandably they are not. This is the difference between stupid AI judgement and human beings judgements. Just my two cents.

Upvote 0
If the ZERO tolerance policy REALLY worked, then everybody using words "baby", "babe", "bby", "bbe" and many other similar should be banned as well. But understandably they are not. This is the difference between stupid AI judgement and human beings judgements. Just my two cents.
Did you know that words can have different meanings? 🤯

Upvote 0
It always makes me curious what with guys (most customers) with nicknames : daddy . I also see very popular # on cb is with daddy .I dont know why but i never agree if guys want me to call them daddy - i just refuse and say that i dont wanna this kind of roleplay but i think is popular. Its also very weird for me.

Upvote 0
Did you know that words can have different meanings? 🤯
Probably she knows but hmm nobody knows how it works but in my opinion some bots are taking care of this if somebody breaking regulamin or not, or some algorithms. If i am right, then they reacting on key words. So "baby" also should be forbidden. For me its just hard to believe that every room has person who is looking if broadcaster is breaking rules or not, because its too many rooms online. It must be some automatic algorithm.I mean this is what i think. I can be wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hello902
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.