AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2020
Hello, i am asking for urgent help. I made a CB account and after i sended my age verification i got banned and recived this message : ' Your cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with our terms and conditions. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. '. I asked the support for help but i still don't have any response, so i need some help from @punker barbie . They banned me saying i'm underage, but i'm 22 haha. Hope i can recive some help. Thank you guys and have a nice day.
My CB account: lana_long_legs

hi .. my username on chaturbate is : cloutqueenslay . I was working with all care of conditions but My account has been banned without any reason. Please kindly help me to unban my account as i want to continue my camming there . @punker barbie please help me to solve this matter. @DoD404 any of you from cb team , please help me . thank you.

Upvote 0
Hello, i am asking for urgent help. I made a CB account and after i sended my age verification i got banned and recived this message : ' Your cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with our terms and conditions. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. '. I asked the support for help but i still don't have any response, so i need some help from @punker barbie . They banned me saying i'm underage, but i'm 22 haha. Hope i can recive some help. Thank you guys and have a nice day.
My CB account: lana_long_legs

Support states your account is unbanned and able to earn tokens through broadcasting.

Upvote 0
my account name is : cloutqueenslay
@punker barbie , can you help me to unban my account too ??? I know all terms and conditions and i did not break any rule , please help , I was broadcasting and suddenly it shows , " account banned due to violation of terms " . Please kindly help in this matter . Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.