AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account, payment withheld

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2022
Hello @punker barbie, is there any way you can help me? My username is madammagnolias and I have been a model for about a year, was really doing well on Chaturbate until I was banned. I keep getting automated email no one has responded and it's been about 2 months. They won't tell me why I've been banned and will not respond about my payment. I was banned out of the blue for no reason. I desperately need my last paycheck. Is there any way to resolve this issue and get unbanned? Thank you.

Hi there,
They still have not responded to me and I would really just like to get the money I earned if there is anyway you are able to help me, thank you my account username is Madammagnolias
Ticket 20265832

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Ticket 20265832
Hi there,
They still have not responded to me and I would really just like to get the money I earned if there is anyway you are able to help me, it was the paycheck for the 15th of September. It was for about $950. My account username is Madammagnolias. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.