AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account @Punkerbarbie

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 28, 2026
1
0
0
Good afternoon, I'm reaching out because my Chaturbate account has been banned and I have asked the support team to look into what I did wrong but go no reply. I simply just wanted to be an exhibitionist that's it. My account username is Jbeeb123 and Jbiebs123. I have submitted several tickets and messages about 6 months ago and have not heard anything. Any other accounts that I create become instantly banned. I've also said that I'm sorry if I broke the rules before and I promise not to break the rules ever again if they can help me get my account back. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.