AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2019
Chaturbate Username
duskylove
Hello Punker Barbie!

I broadcast on Chaturbate whenever I get free time from studies. I last broadcasted on 9th of March and I didn't do one thing that could possibly lead to my account getting banned.
Today on 16th March I find out that my account has been banned.

Can I know why my account was banned?
Could you please guide me through the process of getting the account unbanned?
I don't have accounts on any other cam sites and I don't want to leave cb.

I don't make much tokens there but I rely on these tokens for my academic expenses.
I'd really appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks!

Hello Punker Barbie!

I broadcast on Chaturbate whenever I get free time from studies. I last broadcasted on 9th of March and I didn't do one thing that could possibly lead to my account getting banned.
Today on 16th March I find out that my account has been banned.

Can I know why my account was banned?
Could you please guide me through the process of getting the account unbanned?
I don't have accounts on any other cam sites and I don't want to leave cb.

I don't make much tokens there but I rely on these tokens for my academic expenses.
I'd really appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks!

Please provide me with your username and I will have support review this matter.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ! Thank you for replying.
Username - duskylove
I have received a mail from Support that I was engaging in pay-per-meet discussions.
The email says it is a one-time warning and my account shall be banned next time.
I kindly request you to remove this flag from my account as I live in India and I only had exchanged skype from (probably) an American, and we didn't even refer or talk about meeting anywhere, not even fantasizing about it. There has been an misunderstanding in the algorithm that flagged my account and I don't want to risk my only source of income to the same algorithm that can have the same misunderstanding again.
On my part, I assure you that I'll refrain from any conversations that are even close to exchanging skype or numbers.
Please review my request as I find it really silly getting flagged for this as it is HIGHLY unlikely for an American national to fly thousands of miles for me.
(I wish I was that attractive lol)

Any help in this regard would be cordially appreciated.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ! Thank you for replying.
Username - duskylove
I have received a mail from Support that I was engaging in pay-per-meet discussions.
The email says it is a one-time warning and my account shall be banned next time.
I kindly request you to remove this flag from my account as I live in India and I only had exchanged skype from (probably) an American, and we didn't even refer or talk about meeting anywhere, not even fantasizing about it. There has been an misunderstanding in the algorithm that flagged my account and I don't want to risk my only source of income to the same algorithm that can have the same misunderstanding again.
On my part, I assure you that I'll refrain from any conversations that are even close to exchanging skype or numbers.
Please review my request as I find it really silly getting flagged for this as it is HIGHLY unlikely for an American national to fly thousands of miles for me.
(I wish I was that attractive lol)

Any help in this regard would be cordially appreciated.

Support has confirmed that your account is unbanned. I apologize but the "flag" will remain on the account as reference in case future violations are occur.

Upvote 0
Hi, I had been banned for no reason. I was just minding my business and my page refreshes and it says I was banned. Just wanted to clear things up to see why?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hi I'm new to this site as well as Chaturbate, I was broadcasting tonight and some guy kept asking for my skype and my cashapp and venmo and I didn't give him any of it and ended up logging off because he was super insistent and now my account is banned. Please help? my name is Gypsighhh on the site.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hi I'm new to this site as well as Chaturbate, I was broadcasting tonight and some guy kept asking for my skype and my cashapp and venmo and I didn't give him any of it and ended up logging off because he was super insistent and now my account is banned. Please help? my name is Gypsighhh on the site.

Support has informed me that your account is unbanned at this time.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie I just found out that my chaturbate account has been banned. I would like to know the terms which I have violated (if there's any that I have abused and I sincerely apologize) and promise not repeat the actions if you can kindly uplift the ban. Check out payment is due in a few hours and I'm afraid I won't be able to cash out the tokens that I worked so hard for which could put me in a very tight spot because my bills are totally dependent on chaturbate. Thank you for your time. My user is sammyaubrey

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please I need assistance.i have been posting but no reply.i was online on Chaturbate immediately I log off and came back boom I saw Account banned.i have contacted support still no reply.please I need your assistance.i am a single mom and Chaturbate is my only option of taking care of myself and my son since I don't get any support from my babydaddy.please I need the ban lifted I need to convert my token to cash so I can buy drugs for my son.please assist me.my username is Sexynattyd

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.