AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2020
Hello can i askSome help regarding my account in chaturbate, i log in today and i saw my account was banned saying for violating terms and services, i dont remember what i did wrong, if i did i apologize for it. Thank you!!

Hello can i askSome help regarding my account in chaturbate, i log in today and i saw my account was banned saying for violating terms and services, i dont remember what i did wrong, if i did i apologize for it. Thank you!!
Support states that this issue has been resolved.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie i still haven't received any help please am loosing it kindly help me my username is garethadams it's been almost a week no response from you my i suspected an unusual activity on my account and i locked it, you sent me a security procedure and i replied with a photo am yet to get a response so my account is still inaccessible.. kindly unlock it because i want to continue working.. my account was also banned because of the unusual activity kindly unlock and unbann it please if i violated any terms am so sorry i promise it won't happen again it's my only source of income thank you in advance Shirley please help me

Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie i still haven't received any help please am loosing it kindly help me my username is garethadams it's been almost a week no response from you my i suspected an unusual activity on my account and i locked it, you sent me a security procedure and i replied with a photo am yet to get a response so my account is still inaccessible.. kindly unlock it because i want to continue working.. my account was also banned because of the unusual activity kindly unlock and unbann it please if i violated any terms am so sorry i promise it won't happen again it's my only source of income thank you in advance Shirley please help me
Please be aware that sending numerous emails will delay a response. Support has responded to your message.

Upvote 0
Please be aware that sending numerous emails will delay a response. Support has responded to your message.

@punker barbie my account (want_fun23) was also banned. I've reached out to support to see what happened but have not gotten a response. Any help would be great. Thanks

I've been using the site for years and have bought a lot of tokens. Still have a good amount in the account which I'm not able to access.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie. My nickname is KirillEva. 5 months ago, the account was blocked without explanation. Didn't do anything forbidden! Support not responding! Help me to understand. Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hello guys my account was banned today ;( im sooooooooo worry cuz i had a lot of money there and im afraid to lose it is practically all my life savings ;(
my user name is funcouple1985 i emailed support but still havent get a response please please help me is a lot of money cb is practically letting us homeless whatever i did wrong im sorry and i promise i wont do it again @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.