AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2021
Dear @punker barbie

Today I noticed that my account (Breyton77) was banned from Chaturbate. I really don't know why. I am a moderator in several rooms, so I'm guessing someone reported me after I silenced him. I sent a mail to CB support, so I hope that you can help me?

Kind regards,

Breyton

Punker. Just want to say I have spent time with Brenton77 and he is a great guy. Honest and trustworthy. He spends tokens are really does support the cammers / models on site.

He works hard to look after them. And he is a real asset to the site.

I am a moderator too. And each of us is trying to tread a difficult line of supporting cammers and stepping in when there are live issues.

I think one of the lessons i have learned ( Well I certainly sat up and taken note ) is that it is better to let the model/cammer take care of final silence from rooms.

It troubles me that as a moderator I might lose my own account as a result of a dispute with another member.

So my own personal lesson in this is not to click the silence button on token holders. Let the model do that...

But back to Brenton and he deserves his account back. He works really really hard for Chaturbate to make the place a friendly site.

Hope everything can be done to solve the issue. RR.

Punker - You are a great person too and a hero! (Hey.. OK.. I am sucking up a bit here! LOLOL) But it never hurts to be nice...

Upvote 0
Punker. Just want to say I have spent time with Brenton77 and he is a great guy. Honest and trustworthy. He spends tokens are really does support the cammers / models on site.

He works hard to look after them. And he is a real asset to the site.

I am a moderator too. And each of us is trying to tread a difficult line of supporting cammers and stepping in when there are live issues.

I think one of the lessons i have learned ( Well I certainly sat up and taken note ) is that it is better to let the model/cammer take care of final silence from rooms.

It troubles me that as a moderator I might lose my own account as a result of a dispute with another member.

So my own personal lesson in this is not to click the silence button on token holders. Let the model do that...

But back to Brenton and he deserves his account back. He works really really hard for Chaturbate to make the place a friendly site.

Hope everything can be done to solve the issue. RR.

Punker - You are a great person too and a hero! (Hey.. OK.. I am sucking up a bit here! LOLOL) But it never hurts to be nice...
Hi Richy,

Brenton is lucky with a friend like you. I will tell him if I see him again ;)

Many thanks for your honest friendly words. It means a lot to me.

I got a mail from Chaturbate on Sunday that they will leave it with a warning and that they will give me my account back.

So thanks to everyone that made this possible.

Kind regards,

Breyton with a Y :)

Upvote 0
AMAZING result.

Punker Barbie. I have no idea if you were involved in helping the two sides talk.

But I still think its a great result.

Punker. Thanks in advance for all the help you do provide.

RR

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie,
my account (_CloudBreak_) also got banned today on chaturbate. After reading a few posts on this blog I think it might be related to the fact that I was trying to share my camera to one of the broadcasters and started the age verification process. Afterwards we discovered the Start Cam to Cam feature and I stopped the age verfication procedure. Do you think this is related? Who could help me?
Thanks in advance,

_CloudBreak_

Upvote 0
Hi Cloudbreak.. Just to save time. What Punker is going to ask you for is an ID

It will be the tracking number for the support request you have raised.

Best thing to do. Is if you jump out of this post (this post is finished) And create a new post and make sure you add that tracking number then Punker will be able to help.

For example in this post the tracking number is Ticketnumber: 18426443

You will have your own unique code.

Good luck Cloudbreak ! Nothing worse than an account ban. We feel your pain !!

RR

Upvote 0
Hi @Richyrichy,

Thank you for your kind reminder - I have created a new thread as per your instructions. Hope to get unbanned soon, though it has been beneficial for my financial status haha.

Cheers,
_CloudBreak_

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.