AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2021
Hi, my nickname on the site is ertuynop666

Recently, I've suddenly gotten banned. My support request number is (18720009). I'm afraid my 2-step verification has been compromised and someone has been accessing my account, but I've recently turned it off and gotten the control of my account back, and I would very much like to get my account unbanned if possible.

@punker barbie I heard you're the person who takes care of stuff like these. I hope not to be a burden, but I'm kinda afraid of losing years' worth of paid content, so I would really appreciate your assistance.

Clarification: Chaturbate Support has reached out to me and said I should make a request through the e-mail account on their record files, which I did. The new support number is 18723848. I still very much await a response from @punker barbie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hey punker,
I'd appreciate if u'd get back to me regarding this (case no. 187349959) asap..
My last account got banned, and i didn't bother it too much so i made a new account and now as i purchased token into my new account for the first time i got banned right away, so it seems its either tied to creditcard or email.. Acc name for the new acc is "Notbhadboj_" and my old acc name was "Fockahontas_" the only thing that comes to mind about why i could have been banned would be since i once talked about how my card got lost and i couldnt remember the cvc number, maybe the cvc triggered a ban.... Fuck...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.