AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe tell us more what happen before you got banned?
and your ticket # so the support here know you

Upvote 0
Thank you for ur response.. I was on a live broadcast on chaturbate and I was receiving tips as normal.. Suddenly my account said.. Account banned contact support... To be honest I have done nothing wrong.. I'm pleading for help to get unbanned its my only support right.. I'm a single mom.. I have tokens in my account which I couldn't cashout.. Please help me

Upvote 0
I didn't get a ticket number from support.. This is the response I got only.. Which I replied to.. But then I'm still banned... Please help me broadcast again.. As I have been a model for 9 years

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221218_100355_com.huawei.email.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218_100355_com.huawei.email.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0
I didn't get a ticket number from support.. This is the response I got only.. Which I replied to.. But then I'm still banned... Please help me broadcast again.. As I have been a model for 9 years
I'm not support but
I remember if the email ask for rating the support. It meant the ticket is closed.

also mention your username in new support ticket, and also in here, so they could find you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.