AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilpeepfanxxx

Banhammered
Nov 27, 2023
@punker barbie please i need your help
please restore my account same user as on here my account was only banned
because someone reported me as another perma banned user and i have sent so
much proof and it goes nowhere my account was never perm banned before this
and i have only used the one account mainly for years
:(

the account is still banned they were wrong to say i was perm banned before when i never was
can you please fix this very serious problem

Upvote 0
the user i reported for targeted harassment is now stalking me offline can you please handle
this one on one i am tired of going back and forth with support as i get the same reply each time
with no action action this user has been banned multiple times

Upvote 0
Jasmine_flower02 of chaturbate is my cb account i got banned and i have recieve only automated response , i dont know y cb banned me , but i suspect it is because of 1 user in my account who talks about sex with minors i know it is very much not allowed in chaturbate so i am really extra careful , he did all the talking about sex with minors and even show videos in his broadcast he got cb banned ,, and shortly my account too , i didnt do anything 🙁@punker barbie can u help me follow up this matter?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.