AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 3, 2024
My username is Psychobutsexy on CB and when I tried to log on a Minute ago it said my account had been banned, when I just got my account reinstatement and I know for a fact I didn't violate any T&C. @punker barbie can you please have support email me back so i can understand what's going on. Also someone has been recording my broadcast without my permission and posting it on social media and the internet to humiliate me. A Grey user messaged me and told me this and sent pictures and vids to prove they weren't lying.

I'm still curious how you were able to get your model account reactivated after supposedly "knowingly having a minor in your room." This correspondence information you don't wish to share might help other models in the same situation. Might be tough to continue getting assistance from other models here if you're so unwilling to also assist others. Just sayin'.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 1
im not trying to sound mean, but you cannot completly control what other people do with the content you choose to put on the internet. there are assholes. plain and simple. best thing to do is silently send any links of the content to chaturbate or any other site the content was orginally hosted on and request them to submit a dmca for you. do not submit dmcas yourself so you dont accidently dox yourself to the troll. this doesnt mean that the content will be removed. do not respond to any messages claiming they found, because it's probably the person posting them trying to get attention. learning to block and ignore is your shield.

keeping all nudity behind a paywall helps. might wanna try a private-based site like streamate, or stop doing public shows altogether.

I emailed some legal person and they did it
what is the email of the legal person you contacted. please be specific.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
im not trying to sound mean, but you cannot completly control what other people do with the content you choose to put on the internet. there are assholes. plain and simple. best thing to do is silently send any links of the content to chaturbate or any other site the content was orginally hosted on and request them to submit a dmca for you. do not submit dmcas yourself so you dont accidently dox yourself to the troll. this doesnt mean that the content will be removed. do not respond to any messages claiming they found, because it's probably the person posting them trying to get attention. learning to block and ignore is your shield.

keeping all nudity behind a paywall helps. might wanna try a private-based site like streamate, or stop doing public shows altogether.

what is the email of the legal person you contacted. please be specific.
legal@chaturbate

They snipped it from another post I made for someone else who was having an issue. I would not be surprised to learn that whomever at legal got a slightly ranty e-mail from CB support and they kicked the account again.

Upvote 0
I'm still curious how you were able to get your model account reactivated after supposedly "knowingly having a minor in your room." This correspondence information you don't wish to share might help other models in the same situation. Might be tough to continue getting assistance from other models here if you're so unwilling to also assist others. Just sayin'.
Uhm you don't know the situation I never had a minor in my room while broadcasting my baby was just heard being fussy for a few mins . Never seen on camera

Upvote 0
Uhm you don't know the situation I never had a minor in my room while broadcasting my baby was just heard being fussy for a few mins . Never seen on camera
I was quoting CB from their correspondence with you that YOU posted in your other thread... or did you forget about that already? So much for being banned for "no reason" huh?

Attachments

• 1000011277.jpg
    1000011277.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 0
@punker barbie yeah its over something ridiculous, and also someone was harassing me and been recording my broadcasting without My permission and posting it on the internet. Anyway please help me get My account reinstatement. I was not trying to do anything of that I was trying to get tokens for my snapchat I never had any intention of meeting up with anyone I would never do that I'm a single mom and young and skinny that would be way to scary. I just want My account back I have a 6mo to support by myself and it's been really hard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240229_141506_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240229_141506_Gmail.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240229_141521_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240229_141521_Gmail.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0