AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 14, 2024
Hi @punker barbie

My CB account has been banned. I sent you an email regarding this issue some time ago, but I haven't got a response to this day. Could you please help me?

My support ticket ID: 23152012

I mentioned the same ticket ID in an email I had sent to you, so you can search for it by that ID.

Thank you!

Your support team tried to convince me to pass them my domain without any basis for that and now is not responding to me at all. I'm not even sure if I talked to real humans or bots. And you just replied to me with copy-paste formula. This situation is ridiculous.

Please unban my account as I believe I haven't violated any of your terms.

1 week more and I'm going public with this story. This is bad for business.

Upvote 0
Your support team tried to convince me to pass them my domain without any basis for that and now is not responding to me at all. I'm not even sure if I talked to real humans or bots. And you just replied to me with copy-paste formula. This situation is ridiculous.

Please unban my account as I believe I haven't violated any of your terms.

1 week more and I'm going public with this story. This is bad for business.
Go public with it now. Why wait?

Upvote 0