AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned After Sending Spending Limit Increase Form?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2022
Hello,
I did not get a ticket number in the email or anywhere I can see sent to me when I put in my request.

Username: zredged

I was having issues getting into my account due to resetting my phone and losing my authenticator app and its accounts. The number to help reset my account was not correct, so I couldn't verify my info. I didn't really have much on my account, no tokens or much time put into it, so I just decided to create another account. I started buying tokens throughout the night, eventually noticed the spending limit link offer, and decided to go ahead and submit it. I don't remember sending that form on my original account, but I may have. Later on, I was banned. I checked my email and found that the ban email was a reply to my limit increase email stating "This ban is due to suspected serious violation of our terms of service. Given the seriousness of this violation, you have now been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. This ban is not eligible for reconsideration"

I still haven't heard back from support, but would this form be the cause for a permanent ban and no new accounts ever? I didn't realize I was doing anything to violate TOS.
If so, that would be upsetting not to be able to appeal it somehow, but I would accept my mistake I guess.

I still had tokens on my account and just signed up as a supporter. If I am unable to be unbanned, is it possible to just get refunded what I had left in tokens and for paying for supporter?

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions.

I received a response with a ticket number # 20433261, and was told I was going to be refunded as a courtesy.

I don't know what the heck caused the ban, they wouldn't say. But it sounds like something very serious to be banned from an entire platform, and I'm kinda worried if my personal information/credit cards are compromised, or if there is malicious software on my computer that needs to be removed ASAP. McAfee and Windows defender didn't find anything.

I was told that their support will no longer respond to me if I try and contact them going forward..

I don't know if anyone can help, but I would like to get a little bit of what this could have been so I can possibly prevent anything like this or something else from happening in the future if I need to take some kind of action.

Edit: I just got done reading somebody else's post Regarding being accused of false find documents

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I received a response with a ticket number # 20433261, and was told I was going to be refunded as a courtesy.

I don't know what the heck caused the ban, they wouldn't say. But it sounds like something very serious to be banned from an entire platform, and I'm kinda worried if my personal information/credit cards are compromised, or if there is malicious software on my computer that needs to be removed ASAP. McAfee and Windows defender didn't find anything.

I was told that their support will no longer respond to me if I try and contact them going forward..

I don't know if anyone can help, but I would like to get a little bit of what this could have been so I can possibly prevent anything like this or something else from happening in the future if I need to take some kind of action.

Edit: I just got done reading somebody else's post Regarding being accused of false find documents
Apparently I typed too slow and can't edit the post but:

Edit: I just got done reading somebody else's post regarding being accused of falsifying documents. When I sent my original spending limit request I lived in a different town with a different address on my ID. I have moved since and that information obviously changed. Hopefully this could be the issue. I'll deal with the ban if it's simply that and not something I should be seriously worried about.

Upvote 0
Apparently I typed too slow and can't edit the post but:

Edit: I just got done reading somebody else's post regarding being accused of falsifying documents. When I sent my original spending limit request I lived in a different town with a different address on my ID. I have moved since and that information obviously changed. Hopefully this could be the issue. I'll deal with the ban if it's simply that and not something I should be seriously worried about.
I actually posted the wrong support ticket number. That one I posted was in regards to me not fully understanding and purchasing tokens on another account and being instantly banned. Below is the first ticket number/response linked to the ban.

Spending Limit Increase Form (#20433261)
assigned agent
Support
Assigned agent

ticket requester
Zi Ranged

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Yeah, was trying to keep my information relevant and correct as they were. I still was unable to receive a general or vauge area of the TOS am am accused of. I feel like I am one of those kids who gets spanked or yelled at by their parents and don't even know why lol. I'm just going to format my PC and change network around and hope for the best. That you for taking the time to follow up with me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.