AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned again for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2015
Hi there - I've been a member on CB for over a year now and not have I had this sort of trouble. I'm not a model however I am a member with a lot of money's worth of tokens currently just sitting in my account.

So basically, several days ago now I decide to go on CB and I just get the message Account Banned. I had no idea why but I emailed support immediately and within a few hours I was unbanned - all was swell. After that day, I had important matters to attend to (uni, work etc) so I was inactive for a couple of days. When I do return a day or two later, guess what - Account Banned in Orange text was just staring at me again...

I was clueless as to what on Earth I could have done to get banned again WHILST I was inactive on the account... This was last Friday now. I've been emailing support, I even tried Shirley because the support was just being useless. Over a week has passed now and I still don't have a response from neither. I'm in the UK too so I can't even call them up on their contact number and sort it out over the phone without the rates MURDERING ME. So basically, I'm still sat here, phone in hand, waiting for a reply.

I feel sick to my stomach that I can't even get a simple reply and I'm pretty sure it's on purpose now that they are ignoring me because a couple days ago I emailed support with some random over email account and guess what, a couple hours later it got a reply.

So now, they've happily taken my hard worked money, filled their bellies - then they ban me without even a reason and now ignore my emails to discuss about the issue and get it resolved. Thanks a bunch...

Please, can anyone on here help me? The username isn't of importance, I'd just like my tokens back :/

If you're lucky, punkerbarbie will see this and respond. If not, try Twitter. Chaturbate basically have a policy of ban now, ignore questions until later, eventually answer those questions, review situation, ban/unban based on information provided, possibly ban again for no legitimate reason, or if you're lucky they're attention will be focused elsewhere and it will be someone other than you being banned for no reason. They're still in business though... :?

They're probably banning you again based on your IP address, possibly if you've used the same card on both accounts?

Honestly after both of these incidents, leave Chaturbate, find some other camsites that don't have the weird banning problems going on. :/

Ah you see though I'm not actually a broadcaster - I'm just a viewer and it is just annoying me that they've basically just stolen my money and won't let me use the tokens. And I doubt it's that card thing - I've had other accounts on CB for some time and occasionally purchase tokens on them too using the same card so :/

kolobear said:
Ah you see though I'm not actually a broadcaster - I'm just a viewer and it is just annoying me that they've basically just stolen my money and won't let me use the tokens. And I doubt it's that card thing - I've had other accounts on CB for some time and occasionally purchase tokens on them too using the same card so :/

That could be your problem. Now, every time they find one of these other accounts sharing a card, your main one will be banned.

That possibly cannot be the problem. I have been on CB and doing that for well over a year with no problems so :/

CB is notorious for ignoring a problem (like you having multiple accounts with the same card) for a looooong time, then BOOM! Banning you from the site. And random bannings without explanation are the #1 reason that people come here to post about Chaturbate.

Honestly, you should probably cut your losses and move to another camsite. Yes, it's shitty that you've lost tokens that have already been purchased... but based on CB's history with such things, I wouldn't hold your breath on getting them back. The best thing you can do after being slighted like this is to leave the site and no longer give them your hard-earned money, IMO.

/sigh

It's so frustrating. And believe me I would but my favourite cam girls who are also some great friends are models on CB so :( Can't just up and move unfortunately. I've also tried contacting them by different means as well as sweet, rather popular model on there to try and contact them for me too~ I just hope Shirley can see this and maybe help :(

Have you ever heard the phrase "cut your losses?" How about "don't throw good money after bad?" If these girls are such great friends, I'm sure you don't need CB to keep in touch with them. Just move on. Voting with your feet is the only thing that would motivate CB to change/improve their business practices.

kolobear said:
/sigh

It's so frustrating. And believe me I would but my favourite cam girls who are also some great friends are models on CB so :( Can't just up and move unfortunately. I've also tried contacting them by different means as well as sweet, rather popular model on there to try and contact them for me too~ I just hope Shirley can see this and maybe help :(

Explain what's going on to your favourite models and ask if there's another way that you can support them and whatnot, perhaps?

kolobear said:
Hi there - I've been a member on CB for over a year now and not have I had this sort of trouble. I'm not a model however I am a member with a lot of money's worth of tokens currently just sitting in my account.

So basically, several days ago now I decide to go on CB and I just get the message Account Banned. I had no idea why but I emailed support immediately and within a few hours I was unbanned - all was swell. After that day, I had important matters to attend to (uni, work etc) so I was inactive for a couple of days. When I do return a day or two later, guess what - Account Banned in Orange text was just staring at me again...

I was clueless as to what on Earth I could have done to get banned again WHILST I was inactive on the account... This was last Friday now. I've been emailing support, I even tried Shirley because the support was just being useless. Over a week has passed now and I still don't have a response from neither. I'm in the UK too so I can't even call them up on their contact number and sort it out over the phone without the rates MURDERING ME. So basically, I'm still sat here, phone in hand, waiting for a reply.

I feel sick to my stomach that I can't even get a simple reply and I'm pretty sure it's on purpose now that they are ignoring me because a couple days ago I emailed support with some random over email account and guess what, a couple hours later it got a reply.

So now, they've happily taken my hard worked money, filled their bellies - then they ban me without even a reason and now ignore my emails to discuss about the issue and get it resolved. Thanks a bunch...

Please, can anyone on here help me? The username isn't of importance, I'd just like my tokens back :/

If you have emailed me I apologize for my late reply. I have been at 3 conferences back to back. Please send me a PM with your Chaturbate username or post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.