AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned again?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2021
getting increasingly frustrated with CB... a couple weeks ago, my account that i haven't cammed from was banned. tried to upload docs again but had errors. then suddenly unbanned. now a performer on the studio account that was set up got flagged when docs and ID were uploaded and approved from last interaction with support. put in a support request and re-uploaded the docs (which were approved before) and now my main account is banned (for docs again?)? with no direct contact, no way to speak to anyone, no way to appeal, no messages back, what am i to do? $2000 might not be a lot for them or their bigger models, but we are just trying to make a living and build something and it just seems the randomness and the timeliness (banned just before cutoff) is frustrating and infuriating and a easy money grab using people and making in ridiculously impossible to rectify for fight back. it seems some people get replies from @punker barbie but i'm not feeling very confident that i'll hear anything from anyone at this point. lost over 2k in tokens from first issue that wasn't resolved or answered and now this issue will result in nearly 40k in tokens.

the accounts in question are:
otheraccount2021
supersexycutets

sorta an update already - been actually getting responses from support. my account is now back but the performer account isn't. the frustrating part now is that they want the performer as they will be on cam holding the ID... as the performer is trans, i feel this isn't right - when i had to upload my docs as a crossdresser when i wanted to cam, i was told to be as a male holding the ID. but somehow the standard changes? would they ask a female to wear makeup and stuff as shown on cam and hold the ID? do they do that?? or is this just for trans?

Upvote 0
looks like they will insist on the performer to wear makeup and hold the ID... so i guess it's sorta answered? just frustrated with the whole process.. i guess the good thing is that cb was way more responsive than usual

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.