AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned and tricked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2020
I was banned because i didn’t cashapp a chick for the tokens that she gave in exchange for cashapp. I spend lots of money with you guys so don’t understand why I’m banned. I have no reason to play games. And i would like my account back up and running. Warrior1217 is my user name thanks.

Upvote 0
I can/will pay for the tokens. Money isn’t the issue. Didn’t know that would get me banned. Just tryna help someone out in need. Can i pay to get back on? Now i know.

Upvote 0
I can/will pay for the tokens
The only way you're supposed to pay for tokens is directly through Chaturbate, not having a model sell them to you.

Upvote 0
I have the feeling you got tokens from a girl to cash them out and send the money to her, right? It's possible that this was a friendly act if the girl had problems getting paid out due to problems with the payment processors.

I'd put this all open to cb support and would definitely ask the girl to confirm and prove the story if I'm right.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
So, she sent OP 1000 tokens and he was going to essentially pay her for those tokens via CashApp.

A 1000 token package on CB is $80 for the members, while it's $50 for the model when they cash out. If he paid what he would normally pay for the 1000 tokens then the model would profit. Or she could have said "Well, cashapp me $60" or something like that, which would mean that both of them are effectively ripping off the site. Totally understandable how OP (and the model) can be banned for that.

Upvote 0
So, she sent OP 1000 tokens and he was going to essentially pay her for those tokens via CashApp.

A 1000 token package on CB is $80 for the members, while it's $50 for the model when they cash out. If he paid what he would normally pay for the 1000 tokens then the model would profit. Or she could have said "Well, cashapp me $60" or something like that, which would mean that both of them are effectively ripping off the site. Totally understandable how OP (and the model) can be banned for that.

I had no idea as I don't work that site. I see both sides of it and understand why the ban occurred.

Upvote 0
I had no idea as I don't work that site. I see both sides of it and understand why the ban occurred.

Yeah, I don't work on CB (tried it a few times and didn't like it), and on MFC models can't send tokens like on CB, but I can just see selling tokens being an issue because no matter what, someone is either paying less for tokens or getting more money for the tokens, and either way, CB is losing money.

Upvote 0
Unless he cashed out the tokens. Then he would just be a relay. I think there is even a service doing this for Latin American girls. Don't remember the name anymore but it was mentioned here in the forum.

Upvote 0
Unless he cashed out the tokens. Then he would just be a relay. I think there is even a service doing this for Latin American girls. Don't remember the name anymore but it was mentioned here in the forum.
I know a model who uses that service sometimes if she really needs money. I think there wouldn't be an issue if they were cashing out, because if a model makes $50 and sells that to someone who cashes out for $50 CB losses nothing. It's only if they spent those tokens that CB losses because of the disparity in buy/cashout prices.

Upvote 0
But how did

but how i get banned? And she still on the site?😂
Wonder if the model got in trouble too?
no she didn’t! She still on CB! But what’s the other site?

Upvote 0
But how did

but how i get banned? And she still on the site?😂

no she didn’t! She still on CB! But what’s the other site?
What other site? She could of gotten a warning but who knows with Chaturbate support. If you are that miffed, you could always report her as an accomplice, but it's not worth it imo. You violated the TOS. Really recommend every user for any camsite to read and fully understand the TOS. So you know what both models and members can't do.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Make it fully transparent what happened and what made you do it to cb support. Anything that they have to assume, will be bad for you.

Are you in contact with the model? Is she willing to help you?

Reactions: DoD404 and AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Passing by, support in general respond with a systematic and laconic
'we don't give any information in any way concerning other accounts' (or smt like this)

This, whatever you try to do for this other room , even give free information to help ^^
So, if she tries, she will have this response.
If you try to help her, too.
You will never know if they take this in account or not, but it may be worth to try honestly.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
What other site? She could of gotten a warning but who knows with Chaturbate support. If you are that miffed, you could always report her as an accomplice, but it's not worth it imo. You violated the TOS. Really recommend every user for any camsite to read and fully understand the TOS. So you know what both models and members can't do.
Is there any sites like CB where i can broadcast as well?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.