AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned CB account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but i could not get any help from them anymore as they did not have reason of giving me permanent ban as i am still new and i was just trying to register myself as a model on the platform @punker barbie
a new broadcaster from Nigeria
Hey @punker barbie could you inform us if Nigeria is a blocked/restricted region on CB, meaning that no broadcaster accounts are allowed from there? That would be really useful information to share here.

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie could you inform us if Nigeria is a blocked/restricted region on CB, meaning that no broadcaster accounts are allowed from there? That would be really useful information to share here.
Thanks for this shortcut 😊
@punker barbie over to you so that i can know way forward without wasting my time on CB
And to anyone seeing this thread , you can recommend alternative good cam sites that accepts all regions and similar to CB revshare most importantly and user friendly interface

Upvote 0
Reactions: rosiecreamy
Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie could you inform us if Nigeria is a blocked/restricted region on CB, meaning that no broadcaster accounts are allowed from there? That would be really useful information to share here.Hi
Hi @AmberCutie We do currently accept new broadcaster signups from Nigeria at this time. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.