AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for being suicidal on cam.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2021
Hi, im youthinrevolt on chaturbate. I fucked up pretty bad this week. I had a very traumatic few months. Ive been a member of chaturbates community for 4 years now. Its %100 of my income. I pay 1500 in rent by myself among a few thousand in other bills. most of these are credit payments, and worst of all irs payments. I talked about killing myself while I was on stream. I was having an emotional breakdown. Ive started telecounselling but I wont be able to afford even next weeks appointment. I was told by support that I would remain banned until I reach out and tell them I was recieving help. Im in alot better of a space mentally now, I just cant stop sweating finances and If you guys banned me for my own good, financial instability never helped anyone. I understand I messed up, I understand what I did was wrong. I will never do anything like that again. Im begging you to please allow me to work so I can support myself. I dont even have access to my social security card so that I could get a minimum wage job, and even then I wouldnt make enough to pay my bills. Please, I ask from the bottom of my heart to consider the circumstance. @punker barbie please help me.

Have you looked into Pineapple Support? They connect people in the adult industry with mental health professionals. The fees are on a sliding scale.

I got connected with a counsellor in my country & currency within a few weeks. I woudlnt have otherwise been able to afford it.

Upvote 0
I think all I can really do is ditto the comments so far.
As a sidenote though, you can order a new social security card. If I recall, it just takes a forum online. I'm pretty sure any fee you'd pay is rather minimal. If you've lost / damaged your card and are sure someone hasn't stolen it, it's pretty easy to get a replacement in a couple weeks. I'm sure I could find the link again if you'd like. Granted, if you need a new number entirely, that becomes a little more difficult.

Upvote 0
I think if you are in that state, I cant see how Chaturbate banning you is helpful at all, infact it seems quite unreasonable and infact dangerous as in your case it could have pushed you over the edge!
Surely a stern warning from Chaturbate would have sufficed? Explaining that if you were to ever behave like that on cam again then you would be banned. But just to go ahead and do it anyway does not seem fair.

My advice to you would be in future even if you are feeling just a little bit low then do not go on cam!

Upvote 0
I think if you are in that state, I cant see how Chaturbate banning you is helpful at all, infact it seems quite unreasonable and infact dangerous as in your case it could have pushed you over the edge!

If someone is talking about committing suicide while streaming, then the site is going to assume that the person might commit suicide on cam and take the proper actions so that doesn’t happen. If someone did commit suicide, or even attempted to, on Chaturbate, Chaturbate could face legal consequences, and they would certainly face social consequences. It makes perfect sense that they would ban someone for saying stuff like that and then give them the option to have their account re-instated once they have gotten help.

Upvote 0
If someone is talking about committing suicide while streaming, then the site is going to assume that the person might commit suicide on cam and take the proper actions so that doesn’t happen. If someone did commit suicide, or even attempted to, on Chaturbate, Chaturbate could face legal consequences, and they would certainly face social consequences. It makes perfect sense that they would ban someone for saying stuff like that and then give them the option to have their account re-instated once they have gotten help.

Yes I completely misread the original post! Didnt realise they were actually discussing suicide on cam :eek: I see that from chaturbates point of view now, as long as they explained the ban straight away! I know the site has a habit of banning people then not actually saying why they have been banned, hence all the posts on this forum!

Upvote 0
well.... if anyone needs help here is a text hotline i use sometime its free 2. 741-741 just text help and they can help you they stopped me from killing myself before. stay strong. :)
Is that texting-hotline something country-specific (i.e. US only)? Or is it international?
(I'm not suicidal or anything, but figured it's good to know for peoples' reference)

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Hi, im youthinrevolt on chaturbate. I fucked up pretty bad this week. I had a very traumatic few months. Ive been a member of chaturbates community for 4 years now. Its %100 of my income. I pay 1500 in rent by myself among a few thousand in other bills. most of these are credit payments, and worst of all irs payments. I talked about killing myself while I was on stream. I was having an emotional breakdown. Ive started telecounselling but I wont be able to afford even next weeks appointment. I was told by support that I would remain banned until I reach out and tell them I was recieving help. Im in alot better of a space mentally now, I just cant stop sweating finances and If you guys banned me for my own good, financial instability never helped anyone. I understand I messed up, I understand what I did was wrong. I will never do anything like that again. Im begging you to please allow me to work so I can support myself. I dont even have access to my social security card so that I could get a minimum wage job, and even then I wouldnt make enough to pay my bills. Please, I ask from the bottom of my heart to consider the circumstance. @punker barbie please help me.
I can confirm support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.