AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2021
@punker barbie I'm really hoping you can help me. I went to broadcast today on chaturbate and had a message that my account was banned but it doesn't indicate why. My user name is Thornbury_Rose and the request I submitted for help was 17895268 . I'm worried about not getting a response or resolution from chaturbate in a timely manner based on other conversations I am seeing on here about being banned. Please assist if possible. Thank you so much.

I have the same problem 5 days left and no response... my tokens frozen and support didn’t answer to me ...
@punker barbie I'm really hoping you can help me. I went to broadcast today on chaturbate and had a message that my account was banned but it doesn't indicate why. My user name is Thornbury_Rose and the request I submitted for help was 17895268 . I'm worried about not getting a response or resolution from chaturbate in a timely manner based on other conversations I am seeing on here about being banned. Please assist if possible. Thank you so much.

Upvote 0
@prettykitten Do you have any idea why they banned you? I'm thinking the only reason was I tried to upload a video that kept getting rejected several times. They first rejected it for being in a public space even though it was in my barn while milking my goats. The second time I attempted to upload it they stated it was bestiality (Obviously wasn't). I kept trying because this has happened in the past. I tried again this morning and a couple hours later when I went to log in, my account was banned. I have $2500 that I have cashed out but haven't been paid for yet. I sure hope they don't ignore me and explain why I was actually banned and pay me out what they owe me also. It seems ridiculous there is no explanation, no warning, and no way to dispute or explain it.

Upvote 0
@prettykitten Do you have any idea why they banned you? I'm thinking the only reason was I tried to upload a video that kept getting rejected several times. They first rejected it for being in a public space even though it was in my barn while milking my goats. The second time I attempted to upload it they stated it was bestiality (Obviously wasn't). I kept trying because this has happened in the past. I tried again this morning and a couple hours later when I went to log in, my account was banned. I have $2500 that I have cashed out but haven't been paid for yet. I sure hope they don't ignore me and explain why I was actually banned and pay me out what they owe me also. It seems ridiculous there is no explanation, no warning, and no way to dispute or explain it.
I am always surprised that new cam girls do not manage to read the terms and conditions of CB you do not have to memorize the rules but have read at least once I think most can read and if the language is different, Google can translate everything.

If they had read the rules at least once, they would know that they

that under no circumstances can they milk a goat, regardless of whether the barn belongs to them or it is in a dark room.

I think that half of the news here in this forum of blocked accounts could disappear if people read through the rules and the rules are not really complicated

Reactions: thinkinboutit
Upvote 0
I am always surprised that new cam girls do not manage to read the terms and conditions of CB you do not have to memorize the rules but have read at least once I think most can read and if the language is different, Google can translate everything.

If they had read the rules at least once, they would know that they

that under no circumstances can they milk a goat, regardless of whether the barn belongs to them or it is in a dark room.

I think that half of the news here in this forum of blocked accounts could disappear if people read through the rules and the rules are not really complicated
Actually I don’t do any things which one would violate the chaturbate rules (I know chaturbate terms and conditions really good , I’m cam model for 4 years , and created new account cuz old one was pretty hard last 2 month . During that 4 years I didn’t had any problem with cb , and after last stream I’m just wake up and saw that account banned 🥺that’s really sad but I saw a men who tip me like 3000 tk at 30 min , but I thought it’s all good cuz I had more in 30 min from my fan club at previously page . And I read at forum that it can be scammers , but if such a situation occurs and makes a show, and then discovers that her account is blocked because of scammers that she does not even know about, then where is the justice and normal attitude to model from chaturbate...

Upvote 0
Actually I don’t do any things which one would violate the chaturbate rules (I know chaturbate terms and conditions really good , I’m cam model for 4 years , and created new account cuz old one was pretty hard last 2 month . During that 4 years I didn’t had any problem with cb , and after last stream I’m just wake up and saw that account banned 🥺that’s really sad but I saw a men who tip me like 3000 tk at 30 min , but I thought it’s all good cuz I had more in 30 min from my fan club at previously page . And I read at forum that it can be scammers , but if such a situation occurs and makes a show, and then discovers that her account is blocked because of scammers that she does not even know about, then where is the justice and normal attitude to model from chaturbate...
it's really a problem with the stolen credit cards or tokens but if you feel a new user comes into your room types unusually much with once and then disappears again they should take screen recordings and send an email to support.

I myself had already had this twice

2 days later, the support wrote me back that the tokens were all real and I don't have to worry.

Certainly, each model has to decide for himself when to send a message to support about perhaps stolen tokens.

in most cases, this is clarified by itself with the support if you as a model are not involved in this token theft. the support can track very well where which tokens are sent.

but that a camgirl wants to milk a goat in front of the camera that is not possible

Upvote 0
it's really a problem with the stolen credit cards or tokens but if you feel a new user comes into your room types unusually much with once and then disappears again they should take screen recordings and send an email to support.

I myself had already had this twice

2 days later, the support wrote me back that the tokens were all real and I don't have to worry.

Certainly, each model has to decide for himself when to send a message to support about perhaps stolen tokens.

in most cases, this is clarified by itself with the support if you as a model are not involved in this token theft. the support can track very well where which tokens are sent.

but that a camgirl wants to milk a goat in front of the camera that is not possible
Totally agree with “to milk a goat “
At my situation , I checked it wasn’t new accounts who tip me , we had usual conversations , with usual things , he just tip fast ( I guess with chrome ) and then type to me thank u for good show u was awesome , there was nothing unusual ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.