AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2019
Hello there today was an ordinary day i was in cb like usual and i had to go out with some friends.
When i came back home and i refreshed my browser i noticed that my account is banned due violation our terms of service.
My nickname is jayjay899_
I really hope that it can be fixed.

Thank you

P.S. i tried to make another account and in the second i made it it got banned again :X

Last edited:
@punker barbie After a long time around the roads due to my work i checkhed my email and that's what i got.
That means that models are responsible for the acts of the frauds.
I find that kind of unfair honestly.

Thank you for your email and patience. Recently we were alerted and confirmed that the account from which your account has been receiving tokens has been streaming recorded video belonging to another independent broadcaster on the Chaturbate platform. As such, the tokens in your account are not eligible for payout and you have been banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Upvote 0
same problem here,,,account banned without reasson,,,stoped cam ok.log in next day and surprise ,,,banned.was email them alot but nothing back..so still waiting

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
"the account from which your account has been receiving tokens has been streaming recorded video belonging to another independent broadcaster on the Chaturbate platform. As such, the tokens in your account are not eligible for payout and you have been banned from the Chaturbate platform."

It was not me but the fool that tipped me

Upvote 0
"the account from which your account has been receiving tokens has been streaming recorded video belonging to another independent broadcaster on the Chaturbate platform. As such, the tokens in your account are not eligible for payout and you have been banned from the Chaturbate platform."

It was not me but the fool that tipped me
So you're saying that you have NO connection with that account, and they just randomly started sending you tokens?

Upvote 0
Well i know the rules of the site and i didn't start to get banned or to brake any of the rules of the site there is no point for doing that ....well that's my oppinion

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.