AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from Chaturbate and age verification not working.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2021
Hello, I've recently been banned from chaturbate and have no clue why. I was just simply watching my usual models then the next morning, my IP was blocked. I tried emailing support about it but immediately afterwards they banned my account stating that I'm underaged for broadcasting which I don't even broadcast as a model.

I tried to get an appeal via age verification. I've already sent like 6 pairs of photos using my $600 camera with really good autofocus feature and lighting adjustments to make the images and information as clear as possible but they all got denied. I've used my driver's license(PH) but they wanted to use my passport(PH) so I did. I didn't cover any of the information and the last error would say that its too dark but my information and face is clearly visible. I had two studio panel lights facing me already. I contacted support about this but so far no one has replied in my email for more than 12 hours now. I heard this is the best place to get some help so I'm posting a thread here.

Ticket req #: 18577240
username: mrdeepee

Thank you for taking the time reading my thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.