AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned From Chaturbate for unknown reason :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2020
I suddenly found myself greeted with a "Your account has been Banned" notice when logging on to Chaturbate.
"We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

I'm not a broadcaster, and I've always been civil to those that broadcast.

I've emailed support and received essentially the same as the website banned notice...
"You are suspected of a violation of our terms or service serious enough for a ban"

Before getting that reply, I emailed a followup that I often use a VPN software (IPVANISH), and may have pulled up a web browser to ChaturBate a few times while the VPN was enabled, so my IP address would have shown as one through there when I logged in instead of my actual.. So, it is possible something was done by another IpVanish user.

After the reply from support essentially 'parroting the you are banned page', I followed up with a reply, still asking what I had supposedly done.
They apparently stopped responding to me now.

Had I done something, fine.. but I haven't, so his is really bugging me

I know this place is not directly part of any cam site, but I was still hoping @punker barbie or someone may be able to help me resolve the banned issue on CB :(
Seems unfair and mean spirited to Ban w/No real reason given and no recourse or communication after being a member in good standing for years

CB seems terribly ban happy. It doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in me. Hope you get it resolved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.