AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from Chaturbate...please Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2023
Hello everyone ,

Unfortunately and to my surprise i got banned yesterday.
Did PVT shows in the morning, when i logged in during the afternoon i was banned because i 'may have violated your terms of service'.
No further explanation given and no replies to my inquires to lift this ban or elaborate on it as i feel it is an unjust one and i cannot defend myself against it. Also, have yet to get a support ticket number as i've not received a reply, as well as almost a thousand tokens locked up in the account as of now that i can't access.

The only thing I could think of is that earlier that day, someone wanted to do roleplay in a direct message and asked me to call him his "f-word boy", which I did, which was probably very dumb of me. This is my main and as of now, ONLY source of income.

This is my job and actual income of which i live of and pays my bills with.
Please see to it that a pair of human eyes reviews the issue and not some bot or just a reply in general would be appreciated. If that aforementioned slur is the reason I got banned, I hope that I am able to get a response and explain the matter. I have been a broadcaster for 3-4 years there, and it is my ONLY source of income right now. Please help.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Username: Bizarre99

Be patient, you'll probably be ban lifted after 9 days as punishment. Don't send more emails, it just puts you at the back of the line.

Upvote 0
9 days? Oh my gosh, I'm going to lose so much money I would be making on Chaturbate broadcasting next week. I have bills to pay. I already know not to send anymore emails, but 9 days to wait from hearing back from support is crazy. I have bills to pay next week.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie They just unbanned me earlier, it asks me to submit Age-ID verification, which I did upload, and now I'm banned again. Someone please help with this. I previously had NO issues with upload ID Vertification. I am losing my income before my very eyes, and I don't know how this is happening :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.