AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from Chaturbate without any warning/intimation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2019
Issue: I was banned from Chaturbate a while ago. I was about to broadcast and when I logged in I got the message as "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.". Later I contacted the support many times and i got is " You have been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community. This ban is due to suspected serious violation of our terms of service." after many emails one fine day, i got a reply which says i was having a conversation about minor with my viewer. I do not recall any such conversation which occurred between me and any viewer. If in case someone try to talk about minors with me, i usually don't entertain that topic and request to change the topic. I didn't contact support later due to personal issues and then pandemic struck. Now i would really appreciate if you can help me unban my account. I was very loyal to chaturbate and was using for past 2 years and never had this problem. I have 9645 tokens on the account and cannot withdraw because the account is banned. Thanks in advance. Stay safe guys.

Username: Chandu31298

@punker barbie please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.