AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2021
Dear @punker barbie, last week Chaturbate banned my account with no reason other than I may have breached thier terms of service. I have sent a number of emails but no reply. I have been performing for a year with no problems at all but without explanation I have been banned. Please would you be able to help me at least get an explanation? Thank you so much. My ticket number is 18210115.

Dear @punker barbie, last week Chaturbate banned my account with no reason other than I may have breached thier terms of service. I have sent a number of emails but no reply. I have been performing for a year with no problems at all but without explanation I have been banned. Please would you be able to help me at least get an explanation? Thank you so much. My ticket number is 18210115.
Hi
Did you get your money back from chaturbate after being banned?
Did they pay you?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.