AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned I'd

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2023
Hello @punker barbie, I need your help, my I'D was vanished 2 years ago from the chaturbate platform for no reason, In 2020 there was a massive ban and my account was banned and they do not give me any reason and I need to unlock my I'D to work on chaturbate, Could you help me unlock my account so I can work on this platform again? Please help me I have not returned to have good luck on another page other than chaturbate, thank you very much.

Hello @Baby777tentation Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hi @punker barbie Thank you very much for attending me, there are two accounts that I need help the first is queenbee777_ I just tried to upload documentation but I was rejected immediately and I just sent a email to the support and the other account is andruxandru433 this account was blocked a while ago but for no reason, both accounts have original and legal documentation of each person.
Thank you very much for your help and I hope you can help me with this problem.

I attach the accounts with the names

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919_123302_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919_123302_Chrome.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20230919_123236_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919_123236_Chrome.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.