AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned models, redo the account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2021
it is known that models with multiple accounts operate on CB, so perhaps having multiple accounts is not expressly forbidden, and in fact I have not found it in the conditions of the service (but perhaps I have searched badly), or the company has, for these behaviors , a kind of "tolerance".
But the problem I want to pose is another: what happens if a banned model tries to create a second account?
of course, with a different stage name or username but the natural person is always the same...
I ask this because a model friend of mine was banned 14 days ago and the support does not respond to her emails; she says she is completely unrelated to the story that caused the ban, so while the matter clears up she can continue to have an income...
obviously, it is completely useless to get a second account, work, earn, only to be banned a second time, with a second block of money, etc. etc...
does anyone have direct experience of the case or any advice to give?
thank you.

This will always depend on what the violation is and how serious. If it's a serious, zero tolerance one and the model is banned from the site, they will have all new accounts banned too, whether it takes them an hour, a day or days to ban, if they were permanently banned from their first account, all proceeding ones will be too. In this case, try a new account, if it gets instantly banned then it seems likely she is banned permanently, and she needs to wait for a response from support to see if her original account can be unbanned

Upvote 0
I don't have an account on Chaturbate, nor do I work for them.

One of the many common errors with broadcasters who get banned by Chaturbate is that they submit a long string of support requests in order to try and gain assistance with their issues. This behaviour will only make things worse.. not better. Every support request will generate a new support "ticket" and support will send you a dedicated ticket number. It is best to then wait... I know it can be hard, but patience is the key here... until Chaturbate support reach your ticket number and deal with the request. That may however, take several days to happen, especially if support are dealing with a large volume of requests. Every time a new email request is sent to Chaturbate support it will replace any existing ticket and generate a new one... but in doing so will push your request back down the line and it then takes longer for them to reach it and deal with the issue.

On the subject of banned accounts... as soon as a broadcaster gets banned from CB, if they use the same IP address / same email / same ID documents as before to create a new one, that will also get banned within a short time. It's not rocket science.

I do understand that when bills are to be paid etc, it can be hard to be patient... CB support is never that quick to help even at the best of times, but making just 1 support request and then waiting for CB to get back to you is the best way forward.

Oh and it might also help if the banned broadcaster anyone is trying to assist comes here to ACF by themselves and pitches their request for support on the forum, also tagging the post with @punker barbie and including their CB account name.

That is the end of this PSA. No slugs were salted in the making of this post.

Upvote 0
If this is the case then their ticketing system is a complete fail and they need to DUMP their useless ticketing system. They should be aiming for a response time of within 1 hour at any time of the day. That would come from CB actually hiring more support people.

Upvote 0
If this is the case then their ticketing system is a complete fail and they need to DUMP their useless ticketing system. They should be aiming for a response time of within 1 hour at any time of the day. That would come from CB actually hiring more support people.

I'd say it's not only their ticketing system - but a total disrespect and ignorance of their partners (once again: that's what all the models should be to CB as its THEY that earn their money!).
@punker barbie (aka Shirley) is the only one at that company that seems to really try to help...

and as already said quite a few times: The only thing that might help is to totally abandon CB - models, viewers, everyone - till they learn their errors and start to really care about the ones that work for and with them....

L.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie (aka Shirley) is the only one at that company that seems to really try to help...
to be fair, this @AmberCutie post should be quoted on https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...stry-representative-on-acf.39604/post-1106309
Glad your problem is being sorted out. Keep in mind, though, that it's likely a member of the CB support team on the punker account from here on out. So don't need to be sweettalking Shirley haha.
from now on therefore, I don't know how exact (and correct, I'd say) to associate the @punker barbie corporate account with miss shirley as it was in the past.
I myself, who originated that discussion, am in contact via PM with punker barbie for a banned model friend of mine and, given the tone and above all the punctuality of the answers, I strongly doubt that behind this account there is still the sweet Miss Shirley :(

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostofsupporter
Upvote 0
It's already been stated elsewhere that shirley is not the only person using the punker account to respond.

and as already said quite a few times: The only thing that might help is to totally abandon CB - models, viewers, everyone - till they learn their errors and start to really care about the ones that work for and with them....
I've been telling models I'll be visiting them on other sites for a couple of weeks as CB has no respect for them or many users.

Upvote 0
But the problem I want to pose is another: what happens if a banned model tries to create a second account?
of course, with a different stage name or username but the natural person is always the same...
How can anyone answer this question when CB does such a poor job in the first place of communicating what the infraction was, whether the infraction can be repaired, and what specifically the model needs to do to reverse the ban? I mean some of these bans come with next to zero real information attached to them, followed by weeks or months of mostly-non-informative email exchanges.

I know models who immediately create new accounts and those never get banned while the original account also never gets restored. I know models who create new accounts and those immediately get banned. Random...number...generator.

I am going to stick to what I said here, that the way CB is handling these bans is disgusting.

Upvote 0
Question remains on how models can submit supposedly banned i.d documents and create new accounts after being banned. One would expect the i.d in Cb's database is flagged in some way? obviously you can delete the cookies and use a vpn etc but the submitted name? photo i.d documents etc is being worked around?

Or a studio loophole that support are bulk approving accounts without actually checking thoroughly?

Upvote 0
but in your opinion, is having more than 1 account on CB prohibited or allowed?
because maybe a model does nude and non-nude shows, for example, so having 2 accounts with 2 different stage names might make sense and not be prohibited by default ...

Upvote 0
I don't see much point in being active in 2 different names independently ? i've seen theres a few using 2 rooms open at the same time with pretty much the same cam view..i see little point in that. Just a waste of the models and cb's resources.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
but in your opinion, is having more than 1 account on CB prohibited or allowed?
because maybe a model does nude and non-nude shows, for example, so having 2 accounts with 2 different stage names might make sense and not be prohibited by default ...
i think u can have more accounts , just dont broadcast same time all of them .

Reactions: ghostofsupporter
Upvote 0
to be fair, this @AmberCutie post should be quoted on https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...stry-representative-on-acf.39604/post-1106309

from now on therefore, I don't know how exact (and correct, I'd say) to associate the @punker barbie corporate account with miss shirley as it was in the past.
I myself, who originated that discussion, am in contact via PM with punker barbie for a banned model friend of mine and, given the tone and above all the punctuality of the answers, I strongly doubt that behind this account there is still the sweet Miss Shirley :(
It has been confirmed that Shirley is no longer the voice behind the name punker barbie. However, to whoever else brought it up (can't find it) I don't think creating a new account or renaming punker's will be as seemless as some might think. So for now, I just wish to remind people that punker barbie is not a singular person, but "cb support".

Upvote 0
I don't think creating a new account or renaming punker's will be as seemless as some might think.
i dont know if changing the punker barbie account is a good idea.
meanwhile, in my opinion, the personal account is always to be preferred to the company account "XYZcam support" in both directions:
1) the user is more encouraged, even from a confidential point of view given the arguments, to contact a person rather than an office
2) the company, when it replies, has a great difficulty in inserting the template "for further communications contact XYZcam.xy/support", because otherwise what the punker barbie account stands for?
the personal account is more difficult to manage than the corporate one on the forum side, in fact it is enough to see all the messages of recent times following the abandonment of the punker barbie account by the girl who has been dealing with it for years, but on the other hand, if the "person" who takes care of the representative's account is reliable, the forum itself gains credibility and prestige.
in conclusion, if you manage to keep the personal account under punker barbie or joe smith it is good, otherwise a gray "XYZcam suppor"t in my opinion does not improve the situation.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.