AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2016
fantasy world
Twitter Username
@irenerellish_
Tumblr Username
irellish
Chaturbate Username
shemalesissy2
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/irenerellish/
Hello
im a trans/crossdresser.
i did show for two months..now..just now..during show chaturbate ask me ID VERIFY.
Naturally..on my ID i like a man (im not crossdress on my ID lol!!!)
...i upload..and i was banned!!!!!!!!!
:(
why?
only cuz on cam i look like a perfect girl? :(
this is not correct :(

Hello
im a trans/crossdresser.
i did show for two months..now..just now..during show chaturbate ask me ID VERIFY.
Naturally..on my ID i like a man (im not crossdress on my ID lol!!!)
...i upload..and i was banned!!!!!!!!!
:(
why?
only cuz on cam i look like a perfect girl? :(
this is not correct :(
Banned from CB? Say it isn't so

After that snarky response I decided to try and be helpful. Try contacting @punkerbarbie

I'm having a similar problem as maria. I'm a Trandgender model and Received a banned and was told my photo with my ID wasn't clear enough. I took new photo and each time was told the same, so I paid for professional large Clear photos, resubmitted them and was denied and banned again. The worst is I didn't get a chance to convert my tokens before the ban. I hope Punker Barbie can help me. I love working chaturbate, its one of the best sites for me and I think for Trans models in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.