AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for weird reason?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pleaseunbanmelol

Banhammered
Dec 13, 2023
Hello,

I received a permanent ban from the platform around 2-3 months ago, and I'm completely unaware of the reason behind it. Despite reaching out to support, I continue to receive repetitive responses without a clear or logical explanation for the permanent ID ban. My streaming activity was infrequent, spanning only 3-4 days.

I am seeking a comprehensive explanation for the ban and any potential resolutions. It seems like I might be ID banned instead of just my account, as submitting my ID results in an instant account suspension.

I diligently adhered to the Terms of Service and followed the guidelines meticulously. If I unintentionally violated any rules, I sincerely apologize and would greatly appreciate a second chance.

My username is fancytestlol

It seems like I might be ID banned instead of just my account
You as a person get banned, not just one account. That's how it works on majority of sites.

Upvote 0
You as a person get banned, not just one account. That's how it works on majority of sites.
Ah yeah that makes sense, honestly I don't see what I could of done to receive it, when I was streaming I was doing non-nude (male content). I would think I would receive a warning prior to getting a instant ban.

When in a situation like this, is it possible to get potentially unbanned depending on the circumstances? whatever I did i'm remorseful for.

Upvote 0
Hello,

I have done this multiple times and i've had no clear explanation, just a repeated automated email almost like i'm communicating with a bot.
If you keep sending emails, you are putting your request at the bottom of the pile each time effectively, I know it can be a pain to wait, but it's the only way :)

Upvote 0
If you keep sending emails, you are putting your request at the bottom of the pile each time effectively, I know it can be a pain to wait, but it's the only way :)
It's not about me "spamming", I have received a response and they don't make their selves clear with why I was suspended.

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie , help me please to get back to work. Thank you.

My nickname: kiratarot

You have to make your own thread, and tag Punker Barbie on it. This thread is about pleaseunbanmelol’s situation.

Upvote 0
Seems like something doesn't gel here. Is it a common story when you can get an account ban without any explanation?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie can you please check this out? I was banned on my account and I do not have my email linked to it so therefor I cannot receive any emails, as you've mentioned that my ticket has been responded too. I've private messaged you my email.

thanks

Upvote 0
Seems like something doesn't gel here. Is it a common story when you can get an account ban without any explanation?
Yes, I've read a lot about this. In my studio, the girls broke the rules worse than me, but for some reason no one touched their accounts. This is very frustrating, I worked for two years, did not receive a single warning, and now I cannot get an answer or help.

Upvote 0
Can you guys please get out of my post, spamming with nonsense, If you need help, make a post.

Exactly. I tried to tell kiratarot that above. But she decided to be hardheaded, and not listen to me. Amber even states on here that you’re supposed to make your own CB thread…not hijack someone else’s.

Upvote 0
Can you guys please get out of my post, spamming with nonsense, If you need help, make a post.
I've banned the others interfering.

But if you continue to get non response or response from CB that you're permanently banned then continue to pester them here, you'll follow them.

Upvote 0
this is absolute nonsense, I am sure that I have received no response from your team, can you please at least explain this ban to me? I was never warned prior to this ID ban, just a straight up permanent ban which is nonsense, it's prevented me from making a living AND I cannot even appeal this? @punker barbie please can you explain exactly in detail why I was banned? I provided the information needed yet I've received no emails at all from chaturbate.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please can you explain exactly in detail why I was banned?
They're not going to, they don't need to, it's time for you to spend your energy on getting an account setup on a site that isn't CB.

Upvote 1
And now you can fuck right off! Totally unsurprised someone like you was banned from a cam site.

Screenshot 2024-02-04 122131.png

Upvote 1
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.