AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned no response from Chaturbate in 6 days help please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2020
@punker barbie hi Im user tastytrap19
Ticket number 18143256

I was working early Thursday morning around 2 a.m. my computer froze I restarted it and continue broadcasting about 10 minutes later I think I was falsely reported for age verification I saw that flash on my screen before my screen reset and said banned may of violated terms of service. I've emailed chaturbate three times to find out why this happened and haven't received a response in 6 days. About a year-and-a-half ago I was falsely reported and had to reverify my passport. I believe you helped me with getting a response. Any help you can give my would be greatly appreciated . Thanks so much.

@punker barbie hi Chaturbate finally wrote back to inform me that my account was permanently banned and I was permanently banned without giving a reason or anything for the ban??. I have no idea what term or service I violated. How can they ban without atleast giving a reason. Ive been a preformer with great satisfaction score for about 4 years with out problems. Id like to atleast know why or what rule i may have broken. Please can you help me . Thanks

Reactions: HOTTIESANDERX
Upvote 0
Still have not been given a reason for being banned. I cant believe they can just ban you with no warning or reason given. I know the rules and my documents are real. I have no clue why i was banned with no reason given.

Reactions: HOTTIESANDERX
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.