AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2022
Hey @ Punker_Barbie i want my account unbanned right now! i did nothing wrong i already emailed support! i need this fixed asap or im contacting law enforcement and my lawyer! My name on there is ready4funalways

Hey @ Punker_Barbie i want my account unbanned right now! i did nothing wrong i already emailed support! i need this fixed asap or im contacting law enforcement and my lawyer! My name on there is ready4funalways
I totally understand your frustrations being banned for apparently no reason. But go slow with your Demands. They still reserve the right to have you on their site. Or Don't they?

Upvote 0
Support confirms no pending email from your email on file for your account. Support has sent an email to the email address on file for your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.