AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned, permanently but its misunderstanding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2022
I am model on chatutbate for almost a decade (actually dont remember, its 8+ years for sure).
Never had problems or any complains on me, just doing webcaming as i understand it and never violate rules. Only once as i remember i get warning for trying to show youtube on screen. Nothing more. I respect rules of the site and my job.
I was banned not so long ago 20.12.2022. Support give me a letter that its permanent.
Reason for it i guess is I was in pvt and model start to talk on sensitive theme that CB dont like. But cause of bad connection and bad sound(i literally almost could not hear her) i dont understand her well and was silly to reask what she said and what she mean. At that moment i totally dont realise that she talk about exactly.
And banned. Permanent. Just for misunderstanding. I never had in mind to violate rules, i dont have attraction to anything of that themes that CB increment me.
So i ask for help, crying for it. I put my life into this site, many years of my life, of work. Its literally all i have. In all therms - everything.
I deeply regret of silly actions and that i dont realise in right moment what happens.
I beg for help to unban me. Nickname big1one1guy

Only response i get - they say i banned permanently.
But i send two big letters with explanation and didn't get any answer.
And i am still banned.
So i ask for help to get unbanned

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.