AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned users can see my profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2021
MFC Username
sabrinarey_
Hello! If I ban an user from my room does this person can still seeing my profile on myfreecams? Im asking this because I dont know if sometimes they could get mad and rate me with 1 star just because

Solution
Hello! If I ban an user from my room does this person can still seeing my profile on myfreecams? Im asking this because I dont know if sometimes they could get mad and rate me with 1 star just because
Firstly, star rating on your profile means absolutely nothing. Not only does it not affect your placement on the site, etc. but nobody looks at that little stat on your profile (honestly most people don't even spend time to look at our profiles these days, it's all about our MFC Share page now.)

Second, using the IGNORE function is even more important than banning, it makes it so the user cannot PM you, MFC mail you, or send tip notes with their tips. You won't see any of their text at all, which is helpful to move on from a...
Firstly, star rating on your profile means absolutely nothing. Not only does it not affect your placement on the site, etc. but nobody looks at that little stat on your profile (honestly most people don't even spend time to look at our profiles these days, it's all about our MFC Share page now.)

Second, using the IGNORE function is even more important than banning, it makes it so the user cannot PM you, MFC mail you, or send tip notes with their tips. You won't see any of their text at all, which is helpful to move on from a disruptive user.

And finally, yes I do believe they can still see your profile. But as stated above, it shouldn't really affect you. If they're banned from your chat, and ignored, you can forget them and move on. :) *(also to note, your profile is visible to ANYONE as a guest, so the banned person could simply log out to view your page if that was the case.)*

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.