AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 27, 2026
1
0
0
Hello! I was told on Reddit to reach out about an issue with my Chaturbate account (username: Kamieto). I haven't used the account in a couple of weeks, and btw, I am not a streamer. I tried logging in maybe 3-4 days ago and I saw that I was flagged as violating Chaturbate’s Terms and Conditions. I have no idea what I could have done, since I honestly don't interact with the website much i just watch, so I emailed support on the 26th. Thank you!