AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 14, 2026
3
0
0
Hi,
I got blocked more than 6 months ago without any reason. I email support few times but never get any answer. When i log in they tell me im a broadcaster but im not. Im a guest/supporter.
Help me please,i dont know what to do anymore
 
Hi,
I got blocked more than 6 months ago without any reason. I email support few times but never get any answer. When i log in they tell me im a broadcaster but im not. Im a guest/supporter.
Help me please,i dont know what to do anymore
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25928521
 
Upvote 0