@punker barbie There seems to be a lot of this doesn't there? We were suspended almost a week ago after our very first broadcast. We have received ZERO response from Chaturbate support as to why on what is now multiple tickets I have sent in. I plan on sending them in every day until they decide to respond. We have absolutely no idea why they banned us. During our first stream one of the visitors got mad and said they were going to report us. We did nothing wrong as far as I know. We were careful to read the rules and make sure we stayed within them. It is absolute insanity for support requests to go unanswered this long. Chaturbate is costing us time and money right now. I apologize if I seem angry but at this point I kind of am; this is beyond ridiculous. Username is Takenondisplay.