AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banning other models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nigerian Prince I doubt that would work. People see your name and can check later on and find you broadcasting.
I never should have done it. And probably should have just banned her regulars as they started to pop in my room.
Now I have another verified account (with manly name, just because I don’t want to go through that ever again) that I tip from my working account if I want to tip someone. But how I wish that’s what I was doing when I first found her.

Edit: even when I’d tip random models I had people that follow me recognize me and draw attention to me in others models rooms. It just draws A LOT of attention. Visiting sometimes very short can be okay. But don’t make yourself part of another models room if you’re not ready for a heartache and/or drama.

Last edited:
How ironic is it that the model I was talking about in my original post was also Anna Haven? Im sure the rest of you models know what that means... Stay away. Stay far, far away.

Also, @BritneyB thank you so much! I would love to catch your stream and admire a fellow model sometime as well. :h:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mila_ and mira_leo
Is there some sort of master list of models who are.....how should I say this...less than desirable "friends"?

To go back to the initial point of this thread, I can't really afford to have a "perv account" (like that name for it, btw) and tip people as an anonymous person. Not to the extent that I do now, anyway. I do like the idea of making your room password protected while doing this. Too bad there's not a feature whereby tips from models logs as "anonymous" in the chat, but the broadcaster can see who it's from. If that makes sense. I wonder if a bot could be coded for this.

Reactions: Mila_
Is there some sort of master list of models who are.....how should I say this...less than desirable "friends"?
[...]

That will be a pretty big list, changing with girls that join or leave the site...and probably different from model to model...I see CB as a small village... there is a lot of badmouthing, usually followed by mutual bans:)

The "leech" talked about above has the art of manipulation in her genes, she easily fooled established models while using them for poaching tippers and self-publicity. And there are many like her, unfortunately, at least in some cases, you'll find out the hard way...

My guess is that she's now seeking new girls with potential to become successful and acts over-friendly towards them so that if someone in the future will call out her bad deeds she'll have them to take her side.

Also, be aware that her bf (and moderator) is a software developer, so they could add to a very nasty team to deal with.

But in the end, it's your call who to promote on your page.

Oh. Well, that's all disheartening to have read. I will take care, but also hope that maybe she's being genuine with me. An idealistic cynic, I guess. My boyfriend is also a dev. He's looking into if what I mentioned above is possible. So far, he doesn't think it is since he can't access the full API. Also, he loathes javascript (calls it garbage code) so I don't feel that he's going to spend too much time on it.

i don't like the idea of lists unless it's a bad customer list for indie cam or ffsw. other than that lists scream mccarthyism. which makes me shiver. what if someone misunderstands a model being in their room as poatching? lists create grey areas and could falsely label someone. the best way to combat model poachers is to report them when it happens. screenshot and send it to support.

i don't like the idea of lists unless it's a bad customer list for indie cam or ffsw. other than that lists scream mccarthyism. which makes me shiver. what if someone misunderstands a model being in their room as poatching? lists create grey areas and could falsely label someone. the best way to combat model poachers is to report them when it happens. screenshot and send it to support.
I don’t think a list is a good idea either but Chaturbate support doesn’t care about model to model misbehavior, they wouldn’t do a thing so reporting is useless. Sadly it’s one of those things where you just have to learn with experience and spot the red flags early. If I was told by a handful of established models to avoid another one because she is a poacher I would probably listen.

I don’t think a list is a good idea either but Chaturbate support doesn’t care about model to model misbehavior, they wouldn’t do a thing so reporting is useless. Sadly it’s one of those things where you just have to learn with experience and spot the red flags early. If I was told by a handful of established models to avoid another one because she is a poacher I would probably listen.

you do bring up a good point. there are sites that do not moderate their models behavior and i know how frustrating it can be from experience. word of mouth is definitely helpful. there are a couple models im super glad i was told to avoid at all costs for reasons i won't get into here when i was new by veterans. there is definitely a learning curve who has your support and isn't out for their own gain.

Are there a bunch of bad models out there? Yes. Do I think this deserves a list to put out there? No. That screams a bit too Salem Witch Trial-y to me.

For the particular person we have been talking about, I was not even going to mention the name, but seeing as several people have brought her up already, I wanted to reveal that my bad experience was due to her as well.

You are all free to take the warnings spoken here with a grain of salt. If anything happens, it’s all just a part of the camming journey. At least you will learn and be able to start catching signals afterwards as well. I, too, was once a new model that just wanted to be friends with others. I had to learn the hard way to be careful of every friendly action I made.

Just curious, on chaturbate is banning models, or banning women in general the preferred option?

Yeah, the list thing is weird for sure. I'm coming from the side of video games whereby there are lists of cheaters/hackers/assholes that are often shared among people - like, if it's a known, confirmed thing with proof. With regards to this industry, it probably wouldn't be great for the reasons mentioned above, but maybe if there was some sort of "take care with this person" thing that required multiple verification and/or proof, then maaaaayyyybe it would be okay.? I don't know. This is all so new to me and I feel like I'm floundering a bit. I'm just accustomed to a very different environment I guess - a supporting, helpful, friendly sex positive sex worker environment. I did not, and still don't, fully understand what I am getting into. :confused:

Reactions: AudriTwo
Holy shit! I've never thought about the impact of my visits on possible feelings of other models so profoundly before reading this thread.

I like girls and I genuinely enjoy watching other cams in my offline time. I've never visited other rooms in my online time because I find it ridiculous and I always try to concentrate on my room.

I frequently tip here and there from my model account on cb but I actually don't speak to the models outside of the tipnote because I've been considering this as an impolite move since I'm not an anonymous user.
But I didn't think that it could be seen as a pathetic try to steal users from other model's room.

I've never intended to turn someone's else followers into my followers. That's insane from head to toe.

I guess, it's time to change my tactic and I'll be creating the password for my room every time I go to other room, as has been advised above.

Thank you for giving me another perspective!

Reactions: Brit and mira_leo
I have two things to say on this topic. The first is, when I first started modding I was in complete shock at how ruthless some models could be with the "poaching" from other rooms. Some even use bots I'm sure, but it was totality unbelievable to me what the mods see and hopefully catch before it makes it into the public chat. Now second, on the complete opposite side of the spectrum I was in a very popular models chat room and she was going off as her scheduled end of showtime and she asked her fans that were still going to stay online if they could follow her into her friends room who wasn't having a good night and show some love with her. Myself and several hundred other fans did follow her and show her friend some love and apparently brightened her day. To me, this was an incredible gesture on the more popular models end to help out a friend at the risk of losing fans and even regulars. So there is two completely different sides to the coin with the ruthless poaching being the prominent one. I am not going to mention the model as she is a member here but she is known to do this once in a while and many other random things to help out others and share the love which is why I enjoy following her.

Reactions: JustMilfnAround
Someone let me know on twitter that I was being badmouthed on here, and I almost wish they didn't because this has been super painful to read, and after how badly it affected me when Mila threw me under the bus on twitter (those posts were filled with lies btw, but I'll come back to that later), I vowed to stay far away from her and drama in general, but now I feel like I'm in a position where I have no choice but to defend myself.
As far as my visiting and tipping other models goes, I mostly only do that when I get baked and sentimental about how well things have been going for me lately, and get an urge to spread the good fortune. I've only ever tipped TWO new camgirls on the front page, both of whom I thought were very sweet and genuine, and so I wanted to wish them luck on the website and let them know I'm here if they need help or advice. If my strategy was to poach viewers/tippers from new rooms with a high user count, I would've done this more than twice. Sometimes I also tip other, more established camgirls, when I see a lull in their room despite them working hard, and get an urge to give them some encouragement.

I'd like to bring it to everyone's attention that there's only 2 models here claiming to have bad experiences with me: Clara and Mila. It's only by association that two other people are supporting them in warning you guys to "stay away from me": Mousy Lion, who is a long-time loyal fan and supporter of Mila, and mira_leo who says they warned Britney to be careful with me only because they saw Mila bashing me on twitter. So here's my side of the story with these two.

Clara, the first time I visited and tipped you in your room was right after you sent your fans over to mine to support me and you also came in yourself, tipping me and complimenting me. So naturally, I was very grateful, and as soon as I logged of I came over to your room to thank you and tip you back. Then, a bit later, a fan of yours visited me again and tipped me big, so again, I felt compelled to visit you, tip you, and thank you again in the tipnote for sending your people my way. You seemed oddly cold towards me though so I left shortly after. The only reason I stopped coming by after that was because one of your fans then told me that you got mad and later scolded some of your regulars for tipping me. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.) Obviously that made me feel bad so after that I stopped coming by altogether to avoid upsetting you again or seeming like and intruder.

Mila, I'm not even sure what to say to you because I'm still very shaken by your sudden cruelty towards me (when I've been nothing but friendly and supportive to you), so I'd rather address the people reading this to explain my side of the story. By the way, normally I'm against discussing personal disputes in public, but since this has spiraled out of control to the point of other people getting warned to stay away from me, I feel like I have no choice but to defend myself, and it's hard to do that without first giving you the background story of our relationship and why she hates me. So.
When I started camming and was just discovering the world of chaturbate, Mila's room soon became my favourite because of the fun and uplifting spirit of her shows. I was tipping and chatting in the room and she was always welcoming and engaging. She had her viewers raid my room once, which made me love and be grateful to her even more. I signed up for her CNTM competition (for those who know what that was), we often DM'd back on forth on twitter, and I felt like she was my closest friend on the website. The first time I felt this bond weaken was when she posted on twitter something about astrology birth charts and said if anyone is interested in their detailed chart, then send her their date and time of birth and she'll make one for them. While I'm a bit skeptical about astrology, I was interested and was always happy to engage with her, so I sent her mine. She didn't reply to this for weeks, and when she eventually did, she just said she's busy and will reply to me when she has 5 minutes, but she never got back to me after that. That stung a bit but I tried not to take this too personally, knowing that she really was busy with school. Also during this same time period, I started developing friendships with other cammers, so I slowly started spending more time in their room and less in Mila's. I still came by to her shows though to show my support, just not as often. Then, she posted a youtube video under a youtube account with her real name, so I googled her out of curiosity, and found her blog where I found out that we have some very fundamental differences in beliefs about deep matters like politics, race, religion, and mental health, and I saw that we could never really become close friends because of these differences. So I started to slowly increase my distance by visiting and engaging with her less and less. I still had a lot of love and gratitude for her though, so I stopped by every now and then, though much more rarely. Looking back now, with the combination of her helping me out when I started, and later me becoming more distant after finding out how differently we see things, I can understand how she could've misinterpreted my reason for coming by less to be because "I got what I wanted from her and don't need her anymore" but using her was never ever my intention.

Now for the drama that burned the bridge between us, it started with her posting on twitter about show every model who copies her shows should give her 20% of their earnings. I also had an experience with someone copying the graphic style I came up with for my schedules back then, so I commented about that, saying I know how she feels. However she didn't like or respond to that tweet, and only did so when days or even a week or two later, I came to her support again about a shady feature of a CB app. That's what made me notice her delayed engagement, so I DM'd her about how that made me wonder whether she considered me one of those models who copied her, and realized that I added two songs I heard in her room to my playlists and once did a stunt of putting underwear over the camera which she had done in the past, so I said I was sorry if that caused any bitterness, and that I never meant to intentionally capitalize on her ideas. To this she responded that while she's seen me do some things, she doesn't consider me a copycat because I have my own thing going, and then told me about the two camgirls she feels are copying her and how annoying it is. I had a lot going on when I got her response so I haven't replied right away, and this is where I think my fatal flaw came in that tipped her over the edge of hating me, because I forgot about it for a while and didn't respond to her for a long time, to the point of getting anxious about it when I did remember, which made me clam up and put it off even more. During this time I came by her room a couple times and tipped her apologizing in the tipnote for taking so long and promising to write her back soon, then quickly leaving to avoid distracting the room from her show. However, soon afterwards, before I got around to writing a response, she publicly ridiculed and attacked me on twitter in a very nasty way, all because I accidentally happened to use a similar shade of green for lighting in combination with a similar shade of red top as her in the past (even though it's been a very popular colour combo with a lot of models, and I've used this combination many times in the past, which I've noted in my response to her). I'll let the screenshots speak for themselves.
Screenshot_20190804-161457_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-161514_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-161542_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-161717_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-161824_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-161559_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-161605_Twitter.jpg
This was the last thing I ever said to her. A day or two later, my boyfriend let me know, fuming, that Mila is attacking and threatening me on her Twitter again in response to the then deleted tweets of a mysterious throwaway account that commented something under her posts above, to whom Mila responded in a way as if it were me, even though it wasn't (and I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities that it was actually her, still mad about me calling out her lie with the screenshot about my DM to her).
Screenshot_20190804-162103_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-162041_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-162116_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-162127_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-162138_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-162150_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190804-162158_Twitter.jpg
So, while this is no longer relevant to the original thread, it is relevant to the venom behind Mila's accusations of me being a "leech" and a "parasite". All I can say is take everything she says about me with a grain of salt, and be very careful with her, as she can be incredibly nasty and hurtful to those who get on her bad side.

Someone let me know on twitter that I was being badmouthed on here, and I almost wish they didn't because this has been super painful to read, and after how badly it affected me when Mila threw me under the bus on twitter (those posts were filled with lies btw, but I'll come back to that later), I vowed to stay far away from her and drama in general, but now I feel like I'm in a position where I have no choice but to defend myself.
As far as my visiting and tipping other models goes, I mostly only do that when I get baked and sentimental about how well things have been going for me lately, and get an urge to spread the good fortune. I've only ever tipped TWO new camgirls on the front page, both of whom I thought were very sweet and genuine, and so I wanted to wish them luck on the website and let them know I'm here if they need help or advice. If my strategy was to poach viewers/tippers from new rooms with a high user count, I would've done this more than twice. Sometimes I also tip other, more established camgirls, when I see a lull in their room despite them working hard, and get an urge to give them some encouragement.

I'd like to bring it to everyone's attention that there's only 2 models here claiming to have bad experiences with me: Clara and Mila. It's only by association that two other people are supporting them in warning you guys to "stay away from me": Mousy Lion, who is a long-time loyal fan and supporter of Mila, and mira_leo who says they warned Britney to be careful with me only because they saw Mila bashing me on twitter. So here's my side of the story with these two.

Clara, the first time I visited and tipped you in your room was right after you sent your fans over to mine to support me and you also came in yourself, tipping me and complimenting me. So naturally, I was very grateful, and as soon as I logged of I came over to your room to thank you and tip you back. Then, a bit later, a fan of yours visited me again and tipped me big, so again, I felt compelled to visit you, tip you, and thank you again in the tipnote for sending your people my way. You seemed oddly cold towards me though so I left shortly after. The only reason I stopped coming by after that was because one of your fans then told me that you got mad and later scolded some of your regulars for tipping me. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.) Obviously that made me feel bad so after that I stopped coming by altogether to avoid upsetting you again or seeming like and intruder.

Mila, I'm not even sure what to say to you because I'm still very shaken by your sudden cruelty towards me (when I've been nothing but friendly and supportive to you), so I'd rather address the people reading this to explain my side of the story. By the way, normally I'm against discussing personal disputes in public, but since this has spiraled out of control to the point of other people getting warned to stay away from me, I feel like I have no choice but to defend myself, and it's hard to do that without first giving you the background story of our relationship and why she hates me. So.
When I started camming and was just discovering the world of chaturbate, Mila's room soon became my favourite because of the fun and uplifting spirit of her shows. I was tipping and chatting in the room and she was always welcoming and engaging. She had her viewers raid my room once, which made me love and be grateful to her even more. I signed up for her CNTM competition (for those who know what that was), we often DM'd back on forth on twitter, and I felt like she was my closest friend on the website. The first time I felt this bond weaken was when she posted on twitter something about astrology birth charts and said if anyone is interested in their detailed chart, then send her their date and time of birth and she'll make one for them. While I'm a bit skeptical about astrology, I was interested and was always happy to engage with her, so I sent her mine. She didn't reply to this for weeks, and when she eventually did, she just said she's busy and will reply to me when she has 5 minutes, but she never got back to me after that. That stung a bit but I tried not to take this too personally, knowing that she really was busy with school. Also during this same time period, I started developing friendships with other cammers, so I slowly started spending more time in their room and less in Mila's. I still came by to her shows though to show my support, just not as often. Then, she posted a youtube video under a youtube account with her real name, so I googled her out of curiosity, and found her blog where I found out that we have some very fundamental differences in beliefs about deep matters like politics, race, religion, and mental health, and I saw that we could never really become close friends because of these differences. So I started to slowly increase my distance by visiting and engaging with her less and less. I still had a lot of love and gratitude for her though, so I stopped by every now and then, though much more rarely. Looking back now, with the combination of her helping me out when I started, and later me becoming more distant after finding out how differently we see things, I can understand how she could've misinterpreted my reason for coming by less to be because "I got what I wanted from her and don't need her anymore" but using her was never ever my intention.

Now for the drama that burned the bridge between us, it started with her posting on twitter about show every model who copies her shows should give her 20% of their earnings. I also had an experience with someone copying the graphic style I came up with for my schedules back then, so I commented about that, saying I know how she feels. However she didn't like or respond to that tweet, and only did so when days or even a week or two later, I came to her support again about a shady feature of a CB app. That's what made me notice her delayed engagement, so I DM'd her about how that made me wonder whether she considered me one of those models who copied her, and realized that I added two songs I heard in her room to my playlists and once did a stunt of putting underwear over the camera which she had done in the past, so I said I was sorry if that caused any bitterness, and that I never meant to intentionally capitalize on her ideas. To this she responded that while she's seen me do some things, she doesn't consider me a copycat because I have my own thing going, and then told me about the two camgirls she feels are copying her and how annoying it is. I had a lot going on when I got her response so I haven't replied right away, and this is where I think my fatal flaw came in that tipped her over the edge of hating me, because I forgot about it for a while and didn't respond to her for a long time, to the point of getting anxious about it when I did remember, which made me clam up and put it off even more. During this time I came by her room a couple times and tipped her apologizing in the tipnote for taking so long and promising to write her back soon, then quickly leaving to avoid distracting the room from her show. However, soon afterwards, before I got around to writing a response, she publicly ridiculed and attacked me on twitter in a very nasty way, all because I accidentally happened to use a similar shade of green for lighting in combination with a similar shade of red top as her in the past (even though it's been a very popular colour combo with a lot of models, and I've used this combination many times in the past, which I've noted in my response to her). I'll let the screenshots speak for themselves.
View attachment 81772 View attachment 81773 View attachment 81774 View attachment 81775 View attachment 81785 View attachment 81776 View attachment 81777
This was the last thing I ever said to her. A day or two later, my boyfriend let me know, fuming, that Mila is attacking and threatening me on her Twitter again in response to the then deleted tweets of a mysterious throwaway account that commented something under her posts above, to whom Mila responded in a way as if it were me, even though it wasn't (and I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities that it was actually her, still mad about me calling out her lie with the screenshot about my DM to her).
View attachment 81778 View attachment 81779 View attachment 81780 View attachment 81781 View attachment 81782 View attachment 81783 View attachment 81784
So, while this is no longer relevant to the original thread, it is relevant to the venom behind Mila's accusations of me being a "leech" and a "parasite". All I can say is take everything she says about me with a grain of salt, and be very careful with her, as she can be incredibly nasty and hurtful to those who get on her bad side.

Correction to a detail in the section about Clara: The first time I visited her room was actually before the raid, but even then was for 2 minutes to tip her with a compliment. Her raid was after that, so when I first went to thank her for that was actually the second time I was in there. It doesn't make a difference to my point which is that the reason I stopped coming around was because you scolded your fans for tipping me (which is very ironic, after you were the one who initially told them to visit me), and not because I was only visiting you to poach to begin with.

I now regret interfering in this conflict. I had no part in it and should've stayed silent.

It simply made me suspicious to see this new and very nice camgirl promote a camgirl that another established model had bad experiences with.

However, I'm still of the opinion that models should limit their interaction in other models' rooms. I made the mistake myself and was too chatty in my favourite rooms; I now see that that was rude and uncalled for.

I only talk in tip notes now, try to tip at the beginning of the show and keep my room password-locked when I watch other cams.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnnaHaven and Brit
I block them due to repeated instances of other women coming into my room to steal tippers. Even if you don't see them doing it in your chat they can still do it in PMs. I'm not worried about the competition, it's just not the kind of atmosphere I want for my fans.

I have a model "friend" that pulls this shit with me. I realized she was doing it a few weeks ago. She complained to me that she couldn't chat in my room anymore and I laughed and laughed.........

I ban other models because I have rarely had anything good come out of another model being in my room (ended up with a jealous cunt bitch that I befriended when I first started camming that turned into a nightmare - never again). Not to say that all models coming in are shady but I've just had nothing but bad experiences which frankly SUCKS that models have to be leery of each other because I see potential for some awesome friendships to develop.

I have a model that I watch frequently and I LOVE her attitude and personality - she is so awesome and cracks me the fuck up. I'm just too shy to interact with her because I DO NOT want her to get the wrong idea. I only offer friendship LOL She is seriously someone I would absolutely ENJOY hanging out with. So I just stay quiet......

Correction to a detail in the section about Clara: The first time I visited her room was actually before the raid, but even then was for 2 minutes to tip her with a compliment. Her raid was after that, so when I first went to thank her for that was actually the second time I was in there. It doesn't make a difference to my point which is that the reason I stopped coming around was because you scolded your fans for tipping me (which is very ironic, after you were the one who initially told them to visit me), and not because I was only visiting you to poach to begin with.
It’s not just me and Mila. You visited other cam-rooms and used the same tactics. They just don’t have accounts on here.

The bottom line is that if you really want another camgirl to view you as a friend, you put the focus on her during her stream. You don’t interact with her regulars in an overly friendly way, you don’t call them by their name, you don’t complain about how streaming has been difficult and slow for you her chatroom. You DO NOT tell her that one of her highest tippers has bombed you with tokens, because she will NOT be happy to hear that.

If you want to be friends, interact with the model offline on other social media platforms to show you really do have interest outside of chaturbate. If you had done these things, there wouldn’t be any misunderstandings (if these are really misunderstandings.)

I am not going to sit here and defend myself. If you want to continue arguing, feel free to PM me as I don’t want to ruin the integrity of this thread anymore.

As for the folks reading these posts, this EXACT scenario is why people ban models, no matter who is right or wrong. In the end, just listen to your gut feeling on who makes you comfortable and who doesn’t.

This is great, Thank you AnnaHaven from Chaturbate for giving me a chance to tell the whole story of what happened with you. You are the main reason I decided to never help another model again :) Twitter is a space where you only get to get your point across in tiny kernels of 280 characters but in here I can give the entire picture, and now that you have told "your side" I will tell everybody the truth: what you did to my room and to the room of my model friends who had similar experiences with you. Unlike you I will address YOU directly with any of your 100 aliases (AnnaHaven, AnnaHansen, AnaHouston, whatever your name is on Chaturbate this week) because I doubt ACF cares about little cafeteria fights over which table you happen to sit on and this is simply the tantrum of someone who doesn't know where she is. My reputation on this forum and on Chaturbate at large precedes this thread so I don't have a need to defend myself. But it does bother me when people try to gaslight me and others. So here it is, in numbered list format:

1) AnnaHaven: your intentions visiting me were never to support me or my shows. You started visiting me when your name was AnaHouston. With one N. You were a resident of Chaturbate's page 46, where you had about 10 viewers. You would come to my room at it's peak, when I had 20k viewers and chat for hours and address all my tippers by their names, but you didn't tip me on the first... I don't know... 10? 15 visits? I remember a show I did on the balcony, room full of people where you took over my chat completely to the point where my room was wrecked and I then had to ban females from my room for the next couple of streams out of fear that you would come back and do the same thing over again. Of course, you didn't tip during the balcony show either. Other girls in your level of success like Kate would tip me when they visited me so I never attributed your rudeness to the lack of success. I let you keep on doing this even though I probably should have banned you because last year I wanted to make camgirl friends and thought maybe your attitude came from a place of naivete instead of shameless self promotion, I was wrong.

2) You stopped visiting me after I did the room raid to your room. Last year I was doing room raids, like on Twitch. Before leaving for the day, when my room was packed with 20k viewers, I would direct all of them to a new or struggling model's room and then at my signal everybody would tip the model and make her day. I told members to save tokens for the raids. I was doing this maybe once or twice a week because I thought it was a nice way to give back to the community and I also wanted to share the spirit of generosity that members had for me to other models. We tipped just to make them smile. You say you visited my room because you liked the "uplifting spirit". I find it a really big coincidence that you arrived in my chat precisely at the time I started doing room raids, not before, and then stopped visiting me once I chose your room to raid. Several things happened after I raided you: your room got to the front page for the first time, you poached one of my highest tippers, and said tipper stopped tipping me forever. One more thing also happened after I raided you: you vanished and after that would only visit me once every blue moon. This was about 6 months before I created my Youtube channel so your story of why you stopped visiting is anachronic, there is a discrepancy in the order of events there, typical tactic of gaslighters. It is very curious to me that you stopped visiting me when I raided you. It was almost as if that was what you wanted all along and after you got it you forgot about the room and the model you supposedly genuinely liked. The raid was the one thing that put your room on the map. One of the most important aspects in placement algorithm is the number of tokens the users in your room hold so the fact that you got any traction at all after months of being buried in page 46 was because of me raiding you and you taking Ziggy.

3) You didn't join "Chaturbate's Next Top Model" out of your own volition. I had to ask you to join. I asked you to join because I was afraid nobody would join as I only had 2 models in it for the first 2 weeks of the signup process. You hadn't even mentioned the contest to me or said anything about it which is very weird if what you say is true and you considered me your friend because we talked on twitter. You never considered me your friend because a friend talks to their friends about their projects and you never broached the subject or replied to any of the tweets about the contest. This happened shortly after I raided you so I guess you felt some pressure when I asked you to join which is why you did, but you didn't engage with the contest at all. It was like you joined in words only. You, AnnaHaven, were the only model who didn't cam during the battle, and you actually lost on the 1st round because you never promoted it or participated in the activities. Like... literally zero effort. And I get it you joined because I asked you, you wouldn't have joined otherwise, so you can stop telling the story of how you supported me then.

4) You, AnnaHaven, poached one of my highest tippers. Ziggy aka "Ziggans_" (note the "_" at the end of the username) had signed up for me and created his account through my affiliate link and then he was a member in my room for months tipping around 10k per session until you poached him. He NEVER AGAIN tipped me after I raided your room. He would still visit me but never tip or chat. And you know what? At that point I thought: "well.. she is young and hot and does explicit shows, maybe he simply moved on" it's not like members sign a contract with me... at the time I didn't peg it on you being the parasite that you are because I was still under the illusion that this was all a matter of naivete. Months later, he dropped my affiliate account and created a new one under YOUR link because it wasn't enough to poach the tipper you also had to take the affiliate account. If a popular model had done to me what I did for you and one of her biggest tippers that I met in her room would drop bombs on me I would have told him not to do it and even banned him if he persisted. There are enough tippers on the site for you to get your own. I actually have done this in the past when tippers from models I consider "friendly" come to my room and tip hard. And I don't even feel gratitude towards them just general friendliness. Instead of that you kept him, probably asked him to stop tipping anyone else, and then convinced him to create a new account under your affiliate and drop mine. You will deny ever doing any of these things and will claim the member did it on his own.. he is so devoted to you at this point you might even ask him to come here and corroborate your story, but we all know better :)

5) I wrote an etiquette guide for models in my contest you said you read it but ignored all of it. I created this guide for models visiting other models and emailed it to all the camgirls in the contest. You told me you read it and complimented me on it. Several of the points in my guide were written BECAUSE OF YOU. Because at this point I was still deluded thinking you were a friend with a finesse problem and wanted you to realize what you were doing without having to make you feel awkward or talk to you directly. These points in particular were written for YOU to read, because these were the things you DID every time you visited me: you called attention to the fact you were a model, you talked to my tippers by their usernames, you spent hours in my room hogging the chat and were overly friendly to my high rollers. I have the suspicion you even engaged with them in PM but I never asked my members because I respect their privacy.

Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 02.04.27.png

Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 02.04.39.png

Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 02.04.47.png

Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 02.04.55.png

Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 02.05.12.png

And you read the guide, but then ignored it and only reformed your ways when it came to tipping. After my guide you did start tipping when you visited but you otherwise continued to break every single one of these points. That is when I realized you never had good intentions. The last times you visited my room you kept on calling a SHIT TON OF ATTENTION TO YOURSELF. Calling my members by their usernames, you did this in other models rooms too, because they told me after I called you out on twitter, and it is the reputation that you cooked for yourself among the popular models, AnnaHaven, Chaturbate models think you are a leech for a reason. You made your own bed, man.

Before your recent success you never visited unpopular models, I never saw you in any rooms other than the super popular ones. I watch a lot of girls and sometimes will run into other top models in other models rooms, just last week I ran into another popular model in Acorn_Copper's room, a model with a terrific room, aesthetic and personality with 60 viewers on a good day. Many models visit rooms like this because we genuinely like the model, I run into other models all the time. In your case you only happen to genuinely like models with 10k viewers and high rollers. Is that a fetish?

6) About the birth chart: at this point in time you really think I was going to spend extra $$ in making you a personalised birth chart? Back when that happened I didn't know about astrology what I know now, I did my charts through a site that charged me for the interpretations. I had bought a 20 ticket pack and had 11 tickets left when I tweeted, and by the time you wrote I had used them all up, and believe me, I wasn't going to spend a single dollar on you after you tricked me into thinking you were my friend, poached my tipper, stole my affiliate account, ignored my etiquette list, were indifferent to the contest and stopped visiting my room after I had raided you. In some countries they would draw a resemblance between your actions and the body contortions of weasels.

7) The "bridge" that burn. I write a tweet about a model who copies EVERY SINGLE THING I DO ON CAM. Literally. I have seen you and many others copy shit from my room, and you know you have done this plenty, not just two songs... i am not going to make a list because you know your own fucking sins. So you reply to this tweet saying "Oh man I get so pissed when people copy ME!" what did you want from me? validation that it wasn't you I was talking about? So then you feel the need to DM me about this. Asking me if the tweet was about you, telling me that you copied X, Y from my room when we both know you've copied A, B, C, X, Y, Z... and I am so fucking stupid and so fucking kind after everything that has happened with you at this point I went out of my way to write you 5 paragraphs about the things you copied that irked me, about why I was NOT talking about you, I congratulated you on your success, and told you I was happy to see your knee was doing better. It was a huge pat on the back that I gave you hoping that we could still somehow bond over this conversation and get over the ugliness that happened with all the shit you did, but you completely ignored my messages.

Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 02.59.19.png

8) You ignored my DMs for two weeks. So I wait for a response from you to acknowledge the things I asked you to stop copying or at least to say "hey I read your tweet thank you for making me feel better about myself even though I am a weasel" but no. You DO NOT FUCKING REPLY. I wait for one week. No reply. But then you visit my room. Calling a shit ton of attention to yourself again. And tell me you DID read my tweets and you were going to reply but you were too damn busy. And that you would reply as soon as you had a minute. Okay, cool. Only you still don't reply. Another week goes by. Two weeks, no reply. You visit me again. Same shit. Calling attention to yourself at peak hour in my room during a FUCKING LUSH SHOW. Sorry mila, sorry, I will reply, tee hee. Another week, no fucking reply. Is this a joke? And then... 3rd week without a reply and I tune in to Chaturbate to find that not only you did NOT stop copying the shit i asked you to stop copying... you were also now lifting my new stream color palette. A very fucking odd and precise green shade I spent a decade choosing one evening and that I loved and was working great with my complexion. I was the only model using those tones. And now you were using them too. You say you used them before but I combed through your entire stream history on a piracy site and it's another lie! how many we got so far? I lost count.

9) You create a fake twitter account to insult me. So I post about this on twitter and then what did you do? Instead of engaging me with your model account like a fucking adult you go ahead, ban me with your model account but then create a throwaway account from which you start to insult me pretending to be a supporter of Ana (you can't make this shit up man) You call me old, say that I have no friends because I am nasty (exploiting a weakness you know I have because I had been talking about how I feel lonely and how I haven't been able to make many friends since I moved to Spain... what an ugly thing to do), and then proceed to show your lack of fucking knowledge by saying I am currently copying a teaser who started camming 3 years after me and who also visited and tipped me when my room looked exactly how it looks now but hers looked like a studio. I point all of these things out and the fact that it was YOU the person behind the account. You say it isn't you. I repeat that it is, you were simplytoo obvious, and I tell you I am going to get in contact with my attorney who can ask twitter for the details of the account, and then you deleted the account and all the tweets like the fucking coward that you are.

10) IN SHORT: You are the type of poacher who will poach from another model while making it seem that everything you do is to "support her" and then when you get called out on it you act all shocked and lie to support a false narrative. And don't be mistaken, this isn't only a problem with me and Clara, I have other model friends on Telegram with similar stories I am sure more people from Chaturbate will surface with more shit to tell.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 02.04.21.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 02.04.21.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 03.14.19.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 03.14.19.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Reactions: Clara_chan
This is great, Thank you AnnaHaven from Chaturbate for giving me a chance to tell the whole story of what happened with you. You are the main reason I decided to never help another model again :) Twitter is a space where you only get to get your point across in tiny kernels of 280 characters but in here I can give the entire picture, and now that you have told "your side" I will tell everybody the truth: what you did to my room and to the room of my model friends who had similar experiences with you. Unlike you I will address YOU directly with any of your 100 aliases (AnnaHaven, AnnaHansen, AnaHouston, whatever your name is on Chaturbate this week) because I doubt ACF cares about little cafeteria fights over which table you happen to sit on and this is simply the tantrum of someone who doesn't know where she is. My reputation on this forum and on Chaturbate at large precedes this thread so I don't have a need to defend myself. But it does bother me when people try to gaslight me and others. So here it is, in numbered list format:

1) AnnaHaven: your intentions visiting me were never to support me or my shows. You started visiting me when your name was AnaHouston. With one N. You were a resident of Chaturbate's page 46, where you had about 10 viewers. You would come to my room at it's peak, when I had 20k viewers and chat for hours and address all my tippers by their names, but you didn't tip me on the first... I don't know... 10? 15 visits? I remember a show I did on the balcony, room full of people where you took over my chat completely to the point where my room was wrecked and I then had to ban females from my room for the next couple of streams out of fear that you would come back and do the same thing over again. Of course, you didn't tip during the balcony show either. Other girls in your level of success like Kate would tip me when they visited me so I never attributed your rudeness to the lack of success. I let you keep on doing this even though I probably should have banned you because last year I wanted to make camgirl friends and thought maybe your attitude came from a place of naivete instead of shameless self promotion, I was wrong.

2) You stopped visiting me after I did the room raid to your room. Last year I was doing room raids, like on Twitch. Before leaving for the day, when my room was packed with 20k viewers, I would direct all of them to a new or struggling model's room and then at my signal everybody would tip the model and make her day. I told members to save tokens for the raids. I was doing this maybe once or twice a week because I thought it was a nice way to give back to the community and I also wanted to share the spirit of generosity that members had for me to other models. We tipped just to make them smile. You say you visited my room because you liked the "uplifting spirit". I find it a really big coincidence that you arrived in my chat precisely at the time I started doing room raids, not before, and then stopped visiting me once I chose your room to raid. Several things happened after I raided you: your room got to the front page for the first time, you poached one of my highest tippers, and said tipper stopped tipping me forever. One more thing also happened after I raided you: you vanished and after that would only visit me once every blue moon. This was about 6 months before I created my Youtube channel so your story of why you stopped visiting is anachronic, there is a discrepancy in the order of events there, typical tactic of gaslighters. It is very curious to me that you stopped visiting me when I raided you. It was almost as if that was what you wanted all along and after you got it you forgot about the room and the model you supposedly genuinely liked. The raid was the one thing that put your room on the map. One of the most important aspects in placement algorithm is the number of tokens the users in your room hold so the fact that you got any traction at all after months of being buried in page 46 was because of me raiding you and you taking Ziggy.

3) You didn't join "Chaturbate's Next Top Model" out of your own volition. I had to ask you to join. I asked you to join because I was afraid nobody would join as I only had 2 models in it for the first 2 weeks of the signup process. You hadn't even mentioned the contest to me or said anything about it which is very weird if what you say is true and you considered me your friend because we talked on twitter. You never considered me your friend because a friend talks to their friends about their projects and you never broached the subject or replied to any of the tweets about the contest. This happened shortly after I raided you so I guess you felt some pressure when I asked you to join which is why you did, but you didn't engage with the contest at all. It was like you joined in words only. You, AnnaHaven, were the only model who didn't cam during the battle, and you actually lost on the 1st round because you never promoted it or participated in the activities. Like... literally zero effort. And I get it you joined because I asked you, you wouldn't have joined otherwise, so you can stop telling the story of how you supported me then.

4) You, AnnaHaven, poached one of my highest tippers. Ziggy aka "Ziggans_" (note the "_" at the end of the username) had signed up for me and created his account through my affiliate link and then he was a member in my room for months tipping around 10k per session until you poached him. He NEVER AGAIN tipped me after I raided your room. He would still visit me but never tip or chat. And you know what? At that point I thought: "well.. she is young and hot and does explicit shows, maybe he simply moved on" it's not like members sign a contract with me... at the time I didn't peg it on you being the parasite that you are because I was still under the illusion that this was all a matter of naivete. Months later, he dropped my affiliate account and created a new one under YOUR link because it wasn't enough to poach the tipper you also had to take the affiliate account. If a popular model had done to me what I did for you and one of her biggest tippers that I met in her room would drop bombs on me I would have told him not to do it and even banned him if he persisted. There are enough tippers on the site for you to get your own. I actually have done this in the past when tippers from models I consider "friendly" come to my room and tip hard. And I don't even feel gratitude towards them just general friendliness. Instead of that you kept him, probably asked him to stop tipping anyone else, and then convinced him to create a new account under your affiliate and drop mine. You will deny ever doing any of these things and will claim the member did it on his own.. he is so devoted to you at this point you might even ask him to come here and corroborate your story, but we all know better :)

5) I wrote an etiquette guide for models in my contest you said you read it but ignored all of it. I created this guide for models visiting other models and emailed it to all the camgirls in the contest. You told me you read it and complimented me on it. Several of the points in my guide were written BECAUSE OF YOU. Because at this point I was still deluded thinking you were a friend with a finesse problem and wanted you to realize what you were doing without having to make you feel awkward or talk to you directly. These points in particular were written for YOU to read, because these were the things you DID every time you visited me: you called attention to the fact you were a model, you talked to my tippers by their usernames, you spent hours in my room hogging the chat and were overly friendly to my high rollers. I have the suspicion you even engaged with them in PM but I never asked my members because I respect their privacy.

View attachment 81790

View attachment 81791

View attachment 81792

View attachment 81793

View attachment 81787

And you read the guide, but then ignored it and only reformed your ways when it came to tipping. After my guide you did start tipping when you visited but you otherwise continued to break every single one of these points. That is when I realized you never had good intentions. The last times you visited my room you kept on calling a SHIT TON OF ATTENTION TO YOURSELF. Calling my members by their usernames, you did this in other models rooms too, because they told me after I called you out on twitter, and it is the reputation that you cooked for yourself among the popular models, AnnaHaven, Chaturbate models think you are a leech for a reason. You made your own bed, man.

Before your recent success you never visited unpopular models, I never saw you in any rooms other than the super popular ones. I watch a lot of girls and sometimes will run into other top models in other models rooms, just last week I ran into another popular model in Acorn_Copper's room, a model with a terrific room, aesthetic and personality with 60 viewers on a good day. Many models visit rooms like this because we genuinely like the model, I run into other models all the time. In your case you only happen to genuinely like models with 10k viewers and high rollers. Is that a fetish?

6) About the birth chart: at this point in time you really think I was going to spend extra $$ in making you a personalised birth chart? Back when that happened I didn't know about astrology what I know now, I did my charts through a site that charged me for the interpretations. I had bought a 20 ticket pack and had 11 tickets left when I tweeted, and by the time you wrote I had used them all up, and believe me, I wasn't going to spend a single dollar on you after you tricked me into thinking you were my friend, poached my tipper, stole my affiliate account, ignored my etiquette list, were indifferent to the contest and stopped visiting my room after I had raided you. In some countries they would draw a resemblance between your actions and the body contortions of weasels.

7) The "bridge" that burn. I write a tweet about a model who copies EVERY SINGLE THING I DO ON CAM. Literally. I have seen you and many others copy shit from my room, and you know you have done this plenty, not just two songs... i am not going to make a list because you know your own fucking sins. So you reply to this tweet saying "Oh man I get so pissed when people copy ME!" what did you want from me? validation that it wasn't you I was talking about? So then you feel the need to DM me about this. Asking me if the tweet was about you, telling me that you copied X, Y from my room when we both know you've copied A, B, C, X, Y, Z... and I am so fucking stupid and so fucking kind after everything that has happened with you at this point I went out of my way to write you 5 paragraphs about the things you copied that irked me, about why I was NOT talking about you, I congratulated you on your success, and told you I was happy to see your knee was doing better. It was a huge pat on the back that I gave you hoping that we could still somehow bond over this conversation and get over the ugliness that happened with all the shit you did, but you completely ignored my messages.

View attachment 81795

8) You ignored my DMs for two weeks. So I wait for a response from you to acknowledge the things I asked you to stop copying or at least to say "hey I read your tweet thank you for making me feel better about myself even though I am a weasel" but no. You DO NOT FUCKING REPLY. I wait for one week. No reply. But then you visit my room. Calling a shit ton of attention to yourself again. And tell me you DID read my tweets and you were going to reply but you were too damn busy. And that you would reply as soon as you had a minute. Okay, cool. Only you still don't reply. Another week goes by. Two weeks, no reply. You visit me again. Same shit. Calling attention to yourself at peak hour in my room during a FUCKING LUSH SHOW. Sorry mila, sorry, I will reply, tee hee. Another week, no fucking reply. Is this a joke? And then... 3rd week without a reply and I tune in to Chaturbate to find that not only you did NOT stop copying the shit i asked you to stop copying... you were also now lifting my new stream color palette. A very fucking odd and precise green shade I spent a decade choosing one evening and that I loved and was working great with my complexion. I was the only model using those tones. And now you were using them too. You say you used them before but I combed through your entire stream history on a piracy site and it's another lie! how many we got so far? I lost count.

9) You create a fake twitter account to insult me. So I post about this on twitter and then what did you do? Instead of engaging me with your model account like a fucking adult you go ahead, ban me with your model account but then create a throwaway account from which you start to insult me pretending to be a supporter of Ana (you can't make this shit up man) You call me old, say that I have no friends because I am nasty (exploiting a weakness you know I have because I had been talking about how I feel lonely and how I haven't been able to make many friends since I moved to Spain... what an ugly thing to do), and then proceed to show your lack of fucking knowledge by saying I am currently copying a teaser who started camming 3 years after me and who also visited and tipped me when my room looked exactly how it looks now but hers looked like a studio. I point all of these things out and the fact that it was YOU the person behind the account. You say it isn't you. I repeat that it is, you were simplytoo obvious, and I tell you I am going to get in contact with my attorney who can ask twitter for the details of the account, and then you deleted the account and all the tweets like the fucking coward that you are.

10) IN SHORT: You are the type of poacher who will poach from another model while making it seem that everything you do is to "support her" and then when you get called out on it you act all shocked and lie to support a false narrative. And don't be mistaken, this isn't only a problem with me and Clara, I have other model friends on Telegram with similar stories I am sure more people from Chaturbate will surface with more shit to tell.

This is why I told myself I won't engage with your drama in the past - you're full of lies and venom. This is the last time I'll ever talk to you, and even this is only becasue I can't stand by while you're feeding people lies about me.

1. The fact that I didn't tip you and chatted more the first days of visiting you WAS because I was very new to CB and camming in general, and was naive and unaware of the etiquette. I take full responsibility for that, just like I did back then when you first posted your guide, after which I apologized for overstepping some boundaries. We stayed in touch for a long time after that and you even told me my behavior was ok, so you now saying that I ignored that guide is a full-on lie.

2. I started coming to your room in May 2018. You did the raids in August 2018. So again, your claim that I arrived in your room when you were doing the raids is a lie. I've been around in your room for months before that. Also, I did NOT stop coming around after the raid, and that's a very bold thing of you to lie about since there are thousands of others who were also in your room and can attest that I was a regular and welcomed by you for a long time after that.

3. I was in your room when you mentioned the contest for the first time (which was long after the raids, another proof that I didn't stop coming around after the raid btw) and said I would sign up then, and that was the very first time me signing up ever came up. So you saying that you're the one who asked me is, again, a lie. It was only after I first said I would that you later told me that you had been waiting for my application (which was only because I didn't apply as soon as the application time window opened).

4. I didn't "poach" Ziggans. He found me during your raid and chose to regular my room and tip me more than you after that. It's not like I asked him to drop you and stay with me instead. You then pettily banned him because you got butthurt. It was only months after that that he himself realized (again, I had no part in this) that he is still using your affiliate account even though he's banned in your room, so he made a new one, which btw was NOT under my affiliate link - I don't even have one!!! (check my CB bio for proof, there's no mention on there of an affiliate link, and never has been). His current cb username is thetrueziggans btw, if anyone sees him around and wants to get confirmation on any of these details.

5. I didn't ignore the guide, and like I mentioned earlier, even you confirmed that everything I did was ok. The only time I talked to your viewers was when they addressed me first, and even then I cut it short and directed the attention back to you. And after learning more about the do's and don'ts, I practiced the same behaviour in other rooms, so while it sounds convincing that "many other models messaged you about me doing this" I know for a fact that that's impossible. And while we're on the topic of others reaching out to us, I had several people message me about what a bully you are after you threw me under the bus on twitter, and others consoling me by sharing the shit your did to them, except I actually have screenshots to prove it, so I wouldn't play that game with me if I were you.

6. I only brought up the birthchart thing to explain when things got weird in my experience. This was before CNTM btw, so your timeline is way off. I don't care who you spend your money on.

7. You never once told me what I supposedly copied from you or asked me to stop. Literally all you said was "I've seen you do some things" and then carried on about the other models. Why would you lie about something I can prove with screenshots?

8. When I visited your room to apologize for taking a long time to respond, I made sure to come when you started and there weren't many people there, talked to you in tipnotes, and left within minutes AS SOON AS you turned your lush on and people started tipping, precisely saying in my last tipnote that I'm gonna go so that my female name won't distract anyone there. So I called a shit ton of attention to myself how? This is another thing people who were there can attest to, so I don't understand how you can have the gall to lie about that.

9. Again. I've never created any fake twitter accounts. If your attorneys are so good at finding that out, please PLEASE go right ahead and try to prove that it was me. I'd love for you to find out it wasn't. And by the way, the reason why I said in my other post that I think it was actually you is because I know of one other camgirl that you did the same thing to, i.e. created a fake email address with her cb username, sent yourself a ton of harassing emails, then posted them all over twitter and tried to get her banned from CB using them. She didn't get banned though because she showed CB her own screenshots and told them her story, and they believed her over you. l

I didn't even know that fake twitter account was making fun of you for not having friends, since by the time my attention was called to it (I blocked you so I was unaware until my boyfriend saw them on his twitter) the tweets were deleted. But maybe looking at the way you treat people might shed some light on the reason behind your difficulties in that department.

I'm sorry to everyone this thread has turned into this, but I couldn't stand by while other models were being fed lies about me. It's exhausting refuting each piece of bs, so I rest my case. I hope you take note of Mila's hateful language and tendency to lie, threaten and demean others and draw wise conclusions.

Can i get my 30 mins of my life i spent reading all this back.

I've worked w so many models over the years, and we have some dramas but y'all need to stop feeding this. Block. Move on. There is no way for anyone reading this to tell what the truth is. It doesn't even matter to anyone but u guys.

This is why I told myself I won't engage with your drama in the past - you're full of lies and venom. This is the last time I'll ever talk to you, and even this is only becasue I can't stand by while you're feeding people lies about me.

1. The fact that I didn't tip you and chatted more the first days of visiting you WAS because I was very new to CB and camming in general, and was naive and unaware of the etiquette. I take full responsibility for that, just like I did back then when you first posted your guide, after which I apologized for overstepping some boundaries. We stayed in touch for a long time after that and you even told me my behavior was ok, so you now saying that I ignored that guide is a full-on lie.

2. I started coming to your room in May 2018. You did the raids in August 2018. So again, your claim that I arrived in your room when you were doing the raids is a lie. I've been around in your room for months before that. Also, I did NOT stop coming around after the raid, and that's a very bold thing of you to lie about since there are thousands of others who were also in your room and can attest that I was a regular and welcomed by you for a long time after that.

3. I was in your room when you mentioned the contest for the first time (which was long after the raids, another proof that I didn't stop coming around after the raid btw) and said I would sign up then, and that was the very first time me signing up ever came up. So you saying that you're the one who asked me is, again, a lie. It was only after I first said I would that you later told me that you had been waiting for my application (which was only because I didn't apply as soon as the application time window opened).

4. I didn't "poach" Ziggans. He found me during your raid and chose to regular my room and tip me more than you after that. It's not like I asked him to drop you and stay with me instead. You then pettily banned him because you got butthurt. It was only months after that that he himself realized (again, I had no part in this) that he is still using your affiliate account even though he's banned in your room, so he made a new one, which btw was NOT under my affiliate link - I don't even have one!!! (check my CB bio for proof, there's no mention on there of an affiliate link, and never has been). His current cb username is thetrueziggans btw, if anyone sees him around and wants to get confirmation on any of these details.

5. I didn't ignore the guide, and like I mentioned earlier, even you confirmed that everything I did was ok. The only time I talked to your viewers was when they addressed me first, and even then I cut it short and directed the attention back to you. And after learning more about the do's and don'ts, I practiced the same behaviour in other rooms, so while it sounds convincing that "many other models messaged you about me doing this" I know for a fact that that's impossible. And while we're on the topic of others reaching out to us, I had several people message me about what a bully you are after you threw me under the bus on twitter, and others consoling me by sharing the shit your did to them, except I actually have screenshots to prove it, so I wouldn't play that game with me if I were you.

6. I only brought up the birthchart thing to explain when things got weird in my experience. This was before CNTM btw, so your timeline is way off. I don't care who you spend your money on.

7. You never once told me what I supposedly copied from you or asked me to stop. Literally all you said was "I've seen you do some things" and then carried on about the other models. Why would you lie about something I can prove with screenshots?

8. When I visited your room to apologize for taking a long time to respond, I made sure to come when you started and there weren't many people there, talked to you in tipnotes, and left within minutes AS SOON AS you turned your lush on and people started tipping, precisely saying in my last tipnote that I'm gonna go so that my female name won't distract anyone there. So I called a shit ton of attention to myself how? This is another thing people who were there can attest to, so I don't understand how you can have the gall to lie about that.

9. Again. I've never created any fake twitter accounts. If your attorneys are so good at finding that out, please PLEASE go right ahead and try to prove that it was me. I'd love for you to find out it wasn't. And by the way, the reason why I said in my other post that I think it was actually you is because I know of one other camgirl that you did the same thing to, i.e. created a fake email address with her cb username, sent yourself a ton of harassing emails, then posted them all over twitter and tried to get her banned from CB using them. She didn't get banned though because she showed CB her own screenshots and told them her story, and they believed her over you. l

I didn't even know that fake twitter account was making fun of you for not having friends, since by the time my attention was called to it (I blocked you so I was unaware until my boyfriend saw them on his twitter) the tweets were deleted. But maybe looking at the way you treat people might shed some light on the reason behind your difficulties in that department.

I'm sorry to everyone this thread has turned into this, but I couldn't stand by while other models were being fed lies about me. It's exhausting refuting each piece of bs, so I rest my case. I hope you take note of Mila's hateful language and tendency to lie, threaten and demean others and draw wise conclusions.

I am replying only because I don't want people to think that I am letting it slide because there is truth to any of what you are saying. My attorney is working on getting all your personal information from Twitter from that throwaway account you created and then deleted. I want to say that in Europe it is illegal to post recordings or screenshots of private conversations and this is what you have done, so now I also have grounds to ask twitter for your personal details from your official account since that is the account the conversation was held in. I am a european citizen.

That said, I will rectify the timeline:

1) Annahaven started engaging in my room's chat and culture in July 2018. She might have visited my room before in passing or dropped a single comment but nothing that was worthy of being noticed. She started to interact in July 2018. She was NOT a member of my room during my birthday which takes place in June.

1) I don't really know how long you silently lurked in my room for, but the first time you started interacting with my chat was in mid July 2018, when I started doing the room raids AND came up with the parrot meme. You did NOT chat or interact in my room before then. You were not a part of my room during my birthday stream in June. You were NOT there during any of my mind-bending shows which took place in June. The parrot was the focal point of your interactions from the first day and I came up with that meme for the second issue of Bananews in July 12th, so it wasn't before then, and probably some time after. It was at the same time I did the raids.

2) Your raid happened right after my trip to visit my grandparents, after CB lifted the raid ban from my room. I remember I was still unpacking when your room as raided because I was there watching it unfold while I was putting some of the last stuff away. That happened right after this Bananews issue:

LINK: BANANEWS ISSUE #2

Of all those girls I raided and the ones I raided after, you are the only one who did these things. I still keep in touch with a few of them and stop by their rooms every once in a while to tip them and say hello. Most of them have been really cool. One of the girls even put a badge on her bio with a link to my room as a token of gratitude.

3) Like I said, after I raided you the visits to my room went from a daily thing with hardcore chatting to a once in a blue moon event. The contrast was striking. I didn't notice right then and there because that's the thing with patterns, we only notice them in hindsight, in the moment we keep thinking "ah she's busy" "ah she will surely come to her own CNTM battle" which is why I was still deluded thinking this was all product of you being new instead of self interest. But in retrospect the trend is really clear.

4) I announced CNTM on August 31st. So... you started interacting after mid-july, got raided after mid-August and CNTM was announced the last day of August. The sign-up period started the first week of September.

5) I don't recall ever telling you that I was happy about the way you handled your visits to my room. Maybe you did behave nicely once after reading the guide but it was all back to square one the day after. You say you did things better after but almost a year later you did the exact same things you did to me to Clara and others.

6) I didn't ask you directly to stop but I described the things you were copying from me on the list of shit that pissed me off hoping you would get the hint. I mean, how shameless can you be? But you play on a league of your own.

I have no desire to keep talking about why you can't sit with us. Like I said, my attorney is handling this, I will have an answer from Twitter soon.

Last edited:
This is why I told myself I won't engage with your drama in the past - you're / Mila_ / full of lies and venom. .......

........ I hope you take note of Mila's hateful language and tendency to lie, threaten and demean others and draw wise conclusions.

Absolutely true! I have a lot to say ....

Last edited:
Sorry for everyone who is tired of this drama, the only reason I'm posting this is because this is a serious safety and security warning to everyone.

Right after this whole fiasco, I just got an email from chaturbate that someone logged into my account from Toronto, even though I'm in Hungary now. See the attached screenshot.

When I first googled Mila's real name, one of the things I found out about was that she was dating a hacker whom they pretend is her "attorney" (her real name in on her YouTube channel, for the skeptical who wants to do their own research).

I've NEVER had my chaturbate account be hacked before (those who have seen my tweet about the account getting locked a while back, that was 100% due to my own blunder). Now, coincidentally right after Mila threatened me with sending her "attorneys" after me, I get hacked.

Please everyone, be VERY careful with this woman.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190829-120603_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190829-120603_Gmail.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 55
Sorry for everyone who is tired of this drama, the only reason I'm posting this is because this is a serious safety and security warning to everyone.

Right after this whole fiasco, I just got an email from chaturbate that someone logged into my account from Toronto, even though I'm in Hungary now. See the attached screenshot.

When I first googled Mila's real name, one of the things I found out about was that she was dating a hacker whom they pretend is her "attorney" (her real name in on her YouTube channel, for the skeptical who wants to do their own research).

I've NEVER had my chaturbate account be hacked before (those who have seen my tweet about the account getting locked a while back, that was 100% due to my own blunder). Now, coincidentally right after Mila threatened me with sending her "attorneys" after me, I get hacked.

You don't use google authenticator?

Lol seriously? How much wizardry are you going to pull? Scrambled timelines, outright lies, conversations that never happened, and now this ridiculous accusation. No words for how ridiculous this is. And whatever “research” you have done using my real name on google only goes to show how mentally unstable you are. I was a famous journalist in Spain, there were an infinite number of websites and YouTube videos and forum threads dedicated to me over the years with stories of all kind and much of it is just absurd. But I am sure my “fake attorney” can use these false accusations too so keep the madness coming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.