AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bath/Shower Show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissOlivia_

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 26, 2014
I'm planning to do my first bath show on MFC soon and I'm looking for any tips or advice?

Thanks in advance!

- Bubbles can be used to cover parts of your body, and then uncover them :)

- Don't forget to run more warm water on a regular basis or it'll get chilly faster than you think. When you have lots of chatter and tipping in your room, it's easy to not notice the water temperature until you suddenly realize it's luke-warm :/

- A few times I did a countdown to dunk my whole head in the water. You can do this when the atmosphere is silly rather than sexy and you feel like the tipping members in you room are a silly bunch, and you're about to log off shortly after your bath show, because it'll ruin your makeup and your hair will get wet of course.

LadyNausicaa said:
test out your lighting and music (if you have any) before hand. waterproof keyboard if you can find one would be a good idea, or towels all over the place! :-D bubbles are lots of fun too ;)
Or the cheap route. Double layer of saran wrap around the keyboard part. (cut a hole where the fan/vents need to be)

JerryBoBerry said:
LadyNausicaa said:
test out your lighting and music (if you have any) before hand. waterproof keyboard if you can find one would be a good idea, or towels all over the place! :-D bubbles are lots of fun too ;)
Or the cheap route. Double layer of saran wrap around the keyboard part. (cut a hole where the fan/vents need to be)

i've had really bad luck with saran warp and baths before (surgery), but this made me think of a ziplock bag instead.. :think: .. wireless keyboard inside a large ziplock bag would be cheap and safe :) if you already have a wireless keyboard :thumbleft:

weirdbr said:
Avoid bath bombs and/or soaps that make the water look like something else (yellow and red specially), unless you want to deal with trolls.

My hair dye always changes the water to reddish brown once I've dunked my head under water, and I've oddly never received any weird comments! I always expect them but then they never come! I do think that it's good advice though, I'm just waiting for the day when I get someone saying something weird!

KayleePond said:
weirdbr said:
Avoid bath bombs and/or soaps that make the water look like something else (yellow and red specially), unless you want to deal with trolls.

My hair dye always changes the water to reddish brown once I've dunked my head under water, and I've oddly never received any weird comments! I always expect them but then they never come! I do think that it's good advice though, I'm just waiting for the day when I get someone saying something weird!

Oh now I know what to say (in a private tip note of course) the next time you're in the bath. :p

KayleePond said:
weirdbr said:

Now, I understand something I thought about in one of your videos.

Reactions: KayleePond
LadyNausicaa said:
JerryBoBerry said:
LadyNausicaa said:

i've had really bad luck with saran warp and baths before (surgery), but this made me think of a ziplock bag instead.. :think: .. wireless keyboard inside a large ziplock bag would be cheap and safe :) if you already have a wireless keyboard :thumbleft:

Oh what happened?! Good Idea with the ziplock bag untill I get a waterproof keyboard (which I had no idea existed)! Thanks!

Reactions: LadyNausicaa
MissOlivia_ said:
Good Idea with the ziplock bag untill I get a waterproof keyboard (which I had no idea existed)! Thanks!

I bought this one at walmart, it was on sale for somewhere around $10. Check the clearance rack in the electronics section :)

MissOlivia_ said:
LadyNausicaa said:
JerryBoBerry said:
LadyNausicaa said:

Oh what happened?! Good Idea with the ziplock bag untill I get a waterproof keyboard (which I had no idea existed)! Thanks!

water leaks through the layers of saran wrap, no matter how good of a job you think you do... or just me :p i had surgery on my elbow and my mom covered it in saran wrap so i could bath but it still got soaked.

good luck with the zip lock bag!

so far for all my bath shows, i just don't type, and the guys know/don't mind. you can use markers on your bath wall for count downs or prizes for tips like a white board or draw fun pictures. Doing a count to bath like Megan said is a good idea :thumbleft: i usually do counts before and after a bath show, and the bath show itself is just me being a huge tease cause i can't help myself when it comes to bubbles :-D ;)

Reactions: NyxieDay
My tub is small, and my bubble bath not-so-bubbly, so I had prize balloons in the tub with me (each contains a ticket with a prize written). Games and such seem to work better for me than a straight countdown.

I also wore a thong and thin white tanktop into the bath as an incentive to tip; you could see most of my booty and my nips, but it still left things to reveal.
The bathtub wall served as a white-board.

Good time. A little hard on my knees and bottom though, since I was in there for over an hour.

I fold a large towel and place it in the bath to sit/kneel on otherwise it's so hard on your knees. Keep as many hand towels around as you can...you won't believe how often you need to dry your hands and brace yourself for the endless "pee in bath, bb"

Reactions: NyxieDay
JimsX said:
Don't put the laptop on the edge of the tub. :lol:

I remember one camgirl had a rather small ledge to place her laptop, which was practically over the tub. It looked like it barely had the surface space. The entire time, people were cautioning her of possibly knocking it off the ledge.

It'd be terrible if the news had a story of, "Girl Electrocuted in Tub While Doing Live Internet Show."

Reactions: JimsX
Status
Not open for further replies.