AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite beers listed in no particular order:

And a fun song.

I'm friends with the gentlemen in this band, they crash on my living room floor every time they're in town. And eat all my food. :lol:

Attachments

• Guinness.jpg
    Guinness.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale.JPG
    Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Peroni.jpg
    Peroni.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 184
Aw, i was hoping this thread had died. Every time I see it I get the bad memory of tasting beer. :crybaby:

Try anything by Sierra Nevada, Left Hand Brewing Company(Milk Stout, Twin Sisters IPA), Odell Brewing Company(90 Shilling, Easy Street Wheat), Boulder Brewing Company(Hazed and Infused), Shmaltz Brewing Company(He'Brew the Chosen Beer), and you can never go wrong with a Fat Tire by New Belgium. Wells Banana Bread Porter is my new favorite.

For locally brewed beer I like some of what Ommegang makes. But nothing comes close to what I tasted while traveling through Europe. That was were I learned to love beer. I like hefeweizen, IPAs, and Lambics.

JerryBoBerry said:
Aw, i was hoping this thread had died. Every time I see it I get the bad memory of tasting beer. :crybaby:

Yet you keep coming back? hmmmmmm

RogueWarrior said:
JerryBoBerry said:

I 'view unread posts.' It shows up. I get intrigued. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
RogueWarrior said:
JerryBoBerry said:

I 'view unread posts.' It shows up. I get intrigued. :lol:

In the words of AC/DC, have a drink on me (but I'm only offering beer). :-D

I forgot to post this last month for Movember

Attachments

• funny Beer637.jpg
    funny Beer637.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 93
  • funny beer all a man needs needs.jpg
    funny beer all a man needs needs.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 93
  • funny beerd.jpg
    funny beerd.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 93
Paablerass said:
what about Belgium beers?
In my opinion they are the best by far and you don't seem to pay much attention to them
I love beer from Belgium. most people think of Duvel or Chimay but I will take a Hoegaarden or a Westvleteren any day over those two! :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

jeff98902 said:
Paablerass said:
what about Belgium beers?
In my opinion they are the best by far and you don't seem to pay much attention to them
I love beer from Belgium. most people think of Duvel or Chimay but I will take a Hoegaarden or a Westvleteren any day over those two! :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

It's not fair to compare something like Duvel with something like Hoegaarden. They both qualify as "beer", but that's about the end of the similarity.

I love beer. I don't have time to read through this whole forum but here are a few of my favorites.

Atwater - Vanilla Java Porter (omg get in me! so good)
Great Lakes- Edmund Fitzgerald
Old Speckled Hen
Shorts- Soft Parade
Shorts- Bellaire Brown
Newcastle - my all around favorite
Dragons Milk

ahh too many... I'll be back to name more.

I love Beer! My favorites are: Belgian Lambic Framboise, Hazelnut-Brown Rogue and Matilda! Rogue's limited drink by Voodoo Doughtnuts is amazing...chocolate raspberry pretzel, totally worth trying (bottle is about $14). Craft beer is awesome and I love getting dollar tastings at local breweries too.

long time no posts, beer drinkers keep up

Attachments

• funny beer bread.jpg
    funny beer bread.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.