AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beginner here, have some questions!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2023
Hello hello!

I want to start Chaturbate, Im a man so I were looking for a woman to stream as a Couple. I've meet a woman we developed such a nice relationship. After some lots of casual sex encounters, and a ton lot of chemistry, she told me she likes being recorded.
Of course I gave her the idea of live streaming to make money so at least we can independice. Which she agreed.

I would like y'all to give me some beginners tips on how to start, like for example, which bots are the most useful, some tips about the show itself!
Another thing is, she does not have toys (only has one, but does not have bluetooth connection so it wont work with tokens). Which toy do y'all recommend for us to buy first for them tokens to activate it?

Again, any tip, information, will be gladly received!
Preciate!

cam models use toys that are interactive from lovense. They even have a sex machine ehich I discovered when I looked on lovense site that can be controlled by tips. I'm not sure if it's sound from tips that set it off or how it works but people seem to really enjoy setting them off with tips.

Hello there, let me see if I can help, even though it's a long time since I have done couples shows..

I would start with saying, that I do not believe the toy is the MOST important as a couple, sure it will bring extra excitement to the stream, but before that, make sure your lighting is setup correctly!! if you do not have any light setup, one or two ring lights should do the trick (if any one of you wear glasses, two is preferred, as you can set it up so it doesn't leave reflections in your glasses)

then if you want to go for a lovense toy, I would look at the "Ambi", "Lush", or "Domi" as these can be used both solo and for when you are both in on the action, we used to use a hitachi wand, which is closest to the Domi, but if I had to pick now, I think I would personally go for the "Ambi" as it leaves more space for when you are two people especially..

for the bots, anything with a menu that you find good, I have went for "The Menu" for this..

if you like to keep some track of new followers, there's "Follower" for this, however I would set it up so it doesn't completely flood your channel for each new follow maybe (But this is a personal preference)

"Notices" can help you put in messages on a rotation, this can help if there's special messages you want to put in the the chat, but don't want to write them ever 5 minute or so, very useful

"Lovense sex toys" for if you get the lovense toy

Then you can do "Spin the Wheel XXX" (or any other wheel game) as some people really seem to like the interaction with these kind of games.. make sure to balance it, so it doesn't give insanely good prizes at all times compared to the cost of it

"Ticket show 2.0" (or another ticket app ofc, some also really like "Crazy Ticket show") for if you plan on doing ticket shows.

That is it at the top of my head.. I hope this helps a little, but please keep in mind, that of course all of this is my perspective, some people might be able to help a lot more, since it's a long time since I broadcasted as a couple.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ElGato
Status
Not open for further replies.