AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being sexy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
It's my first week on Chaturbate and camming ever.They are asking me to tease and act more sexy. I am shy and mature and have only seen the younger models doing the 'come on bit'. Rather than just sit there until someone tips for something any ideas what I should do?. I have problems with the discs in my back so even sexy dancing is out. Should I start by wearing lingerie rather than a dress or put the change to lingerie on my tip menu?. What are your views on masks?

What is "sexy" to you? What turns you on? If you do things you enjoy, those feelings will transfer to others.

You can always wear lingerie underneath your clothes and give little peaks occasionally - higher tips = longer/better peaks while lower tips = shorter/not as revealing peaks. Up to you how much you wish to charge and show. You can do this while having a goal to remove an item of clothing so that you'll eventually be in just your lingerie and then completely naked if you're comfortable with that. Chatting with people or even just to yourself is better than just sitting there. Sing along to music. Put on lotion. You can even fold some clothes, bonus if those clothes are panties.

I'm personally not a fan of masks, but there are some people who use them relatively successfully as well as some people who don't show their face at all.

A person of any age or personality can be sexy and they are to someone. Don't let things about you hold you back. You're there to entertain and provide distraction for others. You can potentially brighten someone's terrible day. You offer something that no one else can offer - yourself - so push past your uncomfortable feelings and try to have fun doing things you already enjoy.

It's my first week on Chaturbate and camming ever. They are asking me to tease and act more sexy. I am shy and mature and have only seen the younger models doing the 'come on bit'. Rather than just sit there until someone tips for something any ideas what I should do?. I have problems with the discs in my back so even sexy dancing is out. Should I start by wearing lingerie rather than a dress or put the change to lingerie on my tip menu?. What are your views on masks?

Hello BBB, Not a model so feel free to click on block/ignore/castrate.

Id say,, its your venture , project..
So its all about what makes you happy, makes your goals and expectations you set. Is within your limits, ETC ETC....

But a couple of "comments" if you wish to consider..

Should I start by wearing lingerie rather than a dress

Could.. but IMO also allow for what you are wearing/doing/etc.. is put on the channel preview photos. Which updates auto occasionally.
So.. its not just about the people in the room, but also getting people to and into your room

What are your views on masks?

I wouldn't visit a masked, But do what you like. : )

Hello BBB, Not a model so feel free to click on block/ignore/castrate.

Id say,, its your venture , project..
So its all about what makes you happy, makes your goals and expectations you set. Is within your limits, ETC ETC....

But a couple of "comments" if you wish to consider..

Could.. but IMO also allow for what you are wearing/doing/etc.. is put on the channel preview photos. Which updates auto occasionally.
So.. its not just about the people in the room, but also getting people to and into your room

I wouldn't visit a masked, But do what you like. : )
How do I update the channel preview photos?. Is that the bit down the bottom of the bio where it stats photos videos etc?. I haven't quite sussed all the techie bit out yet 😄.

I actually think it's absurd for people to expect a model in free chat/public chat to be standing up and dancing the whole time with no tips. I mean, if models choose to do that, that's their prerogative. But I think it's silly for anyone to expect models to be doing all of that in free chat for hours. Too much. I think sitting on your bed, and listening to music you enjoy while swaying your body...bopping your head to the music...lip-synching to songs...snapping your fingers is cool. Maybe occasionally grab your boobs and give 'em a squeeze (Bra on, of course...don't flash your tits for free), or jiggle them with a smile. Haha. Sometimes I like to take my hands and pat them against my boobs in tune to the music...as if I'm playing the drums. Haha. You can take your fingers and slowly run them across your body. Basically, just make sure you're not JUST sitting there like a log, staring at the screen like you're waiting for something. I'm sure that all of these things look way better to viewers than entering a room and finding a model sitting there, staring at her phone the whole time.

Men TIPPING (instead of sitting there barking orders, and demanding a model "Be more sexy") and knowing how to act in free chat is sexy.....

How do I update the channel preview photos?. Is that the bit down the bottom of the bio where it stats photos videos etc?. I haven't quite sussed all the techie bit out yet 😄.

Sorry I just meant Chaturbate screencaps your room every x mins..
And puts that screencap on the main Chaturbate page.

So looking at the main Chaturbate page atm, page 1.. I can see.
Room 1 Non nude 2 girls.
Room 2-4 Solo girl / Masturbation.
Room 5 Blank screen.
Room 20 Guy and girl in a kitchen full clothed looking boring.
Room 25 and room 32 are a blank chair.
ETC ETC..

So I meant, what you do in a room, isn't just for the people IN your room.
What you are doing in your room is also screen capped by Chaturbate, and used to get people into you room.

So I would be less inclined to even click on a room where the model is looking bored / fully clothed / not doing much / black screen / empty chair / ETC ETC..
So what you do in a room can kinda, help monetize people already in your room, retain the people already in your room, and attract people who arent in your room yet to your room.

PS good luck with your streaming.

Reactions: bamdicted
I wander, would it be interesting to start a thread with a collection of ideas what (a) model(s) can do in the room to pimp it up or is there already such a thing? Seems like I see questions like these pop up regularly... If you guys want it I will engage myself and look through this forum in search of ideas people do in their room (beside having sex than, lol)

Even if you don't like it let me know. You can give this post a thumb down (Oh no its not in the options, well that is too bad haha)

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
what (a) model(s) can do in the room to pimp it up

I got banned for this already last weekend :)

Went into a model's room I had recently followed (but I don't normally go into the room)
Tipped 5 with a "hello" comment. When landing into the room.
Wrote in public chat, "Sexy Girl, and Sexy stream setup"
Then Bang, Banned..

Not sure if..
1. She misclicked
2. Something failed in the English to Spanish translations.
3. She noticed I was a streamer, and mistakenly though I was promoting my room. Instead of complimenting her setup..

I guess #3

But yeah she had a nice room and setup for streaming.
Like (For one example) a neon sign on her wall with her model name on it.
This sort of stuff

I was thinking even much further, like:
  • possible games
  • ambient lighting (like mentioned)
  • setups
  • decors
and stuff like that, just to help models that are not so inventive and want to make their room more attractive. With the input of all of us it could be a kind of archive to explore.

I was thinking even much further, like:
  • possible games
  • ambient lighting (like mentioned)
  • setups
  • decors
and stuff like that, just to help models that are not so inventive and want to make their room more attractive. With the input of all of us it could be a kind of archive to explore.
This sounds awesome. I sometimes need ideas and input on my set up. If this is a real thing. I’m in.

I got banned for this already last weekend :)

Went into a model's room I had recently followed (but I don't normally go into the room)
Tipped 5 with a "hello" comment. When landing into the room.
Wrote in public chat, "Sexy Girl, and Sexy stream setup"
Then Bang, Banned..

You are nightwish are talking about different things. Nightwish is talking about a thread that suggests things models can do to spice up their room. That model who banned you...you weren't telling her things to do to spice up her room. You simply told her hello and complimented her. :)

You are nightwish are talking about different things. Nightwish is talking about a thread that suggests things models can do to spice up their room.

Yes I got it, sorry for the bit off topic. But I did reply to the topic too..
IE, I luv those Fluro signs with the model's name.. That I found in a model''s room last weekend, and linked similar into the above post.

Maybe you should try Live Jasmine before Chaturbate, it's softer and you'll have time to adjust what you feel comfortable with, Chaturbate is harder to work on and in my opinion, not good for newbies

It's my first week on Chaturbate and camming ever.They are asking me to tease and act more sexy. I am shy and mature and have only seen the younger models doing the 'come on bit'. Rather than just sit there until someone tips for something any ideas what I should do?. I have problems with the discs in my back so even sexy dancing is out. Should I start by wearing lingerie rather than a dress or put the change to lingerie on my tip menu?. What are your views on masks?
I liked britts response. What does sexy mean to you? Also, remember that in your first week you could be getting trolled. Just put some flashes in your tip menu so if they want to see more just refer them to the menu.
again, this is your project your venture. I’ve had guys tell me to show more to show less blah blah blah.
At the end of the day, you do and play the music that makes you feel sexy. You don’t even have to “dance” per se so much as maybe just playing w your hair, flirty smiles, little sexy stretches etc
Or talk about what you think is sexy, kinks etc or put in topic”what’s your kink?” But I’ve been shying a bit away from that myself as sometimes those topics turn into talk city w no tips!

Btw I’m not on cb much but since I’m taking a bit of a health break I can stop by your room and even tip.
what’s your name on there ?

Btw I’m not on cb much but since I’m taking a bit of a health break I can stop by your room and even tip.
what’s your name on there ?
Masks: I think they’re fun for pics like bdsm pics but would rather see someone’s facial language
I am mostly chatting so theres not much spare time really. It was just one member so he might have just been trying to get some freebies. I think I will add some flashes for tips.
Count on your first week getting to know some trolls who like to be pushy w women. I’m also a “mature woman,” and I don’t know what ppl younger than me do or don’t do but I’m sure you know and feel what “sexy” means to you. Plus many men online are looking for mature women as well as young. It takes all kinds!

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
I have felt a bit confident this week and doing more stuff funnily its everything you have mentioned but still not bringing anymore tips. What I have found is if you do too much for free they don't tip you but I don't want to be just sitting there either.

Are privates just the same as public chat but one to one?. As in you still cant see the other person unless you c2c?.

Are privates just the same as public chat but one to one?. As in you still cant see the other person unless you c2c?.
Not a model, but a member.

Correct, except you are getting tokens per minute (whatever you have it set to), plus other's can spy for xx tokens per minute. You will not see anybody unless they do C2C.

Password show means your show is restricted to anyone who has a password, but they are not paying per minute and nobody can spy. With password show it is even more important to discuss how long, how much and what is included upfront and get payment before the show is started.

Thing you need to be mindful of is that for duration of a private, you are missing out on other tips and members may/will leave your room. They have no idea if it will be a 10 min or 1 hour private. If they are nice, a member will tip while in private, but many expect everything us included for their per minute rate. Again, all good things to be clear on before starting the private.

Will give you an example, a model has a private rate set at 6 tokens a minute, which is very cheap (and undervalues herself). She may have suck dildo set at 200 tokens in tip menu. Members always ask if she will suck dildo (or other things) in private for just the base token amount. So they want the model to herself with no other tips for 10 minutes and to pay 60 tokens, instead of in public where it would cost 200 tokens. These are the kind of requests you will be dealing with and need to decide/price accordingly.

It's already been said but I just wanted to add some support. I got the same "advice" as well when I started. A few people were saying it because they wanted to see me get tipped more and thought it would help, but most do just want a free show xD

Amberly Rothfield gave some great advice on this on youtube recently and one thing that really stood out was - you don't have to be "sexy" to be entertaining!
Here is the video

Status
Not open for further replies.